• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ad-Free Webmail for my domain

bozley05

NLC
NLC
Is there an ad-free alternative to everyone.net, coz i have my domain at mydomain.com forwarding to my hosting account and want to have the mx record pointing to an ad fre service so i can have @mydomain.com addresses...

Originally posted by bozley05
Is there an ad-free alternative to everyone.net, coz i have my domain at mydomain.com forwarding to my hosting account and want to have the mx record pointing to an ad fre service so i can have @mydomain.com addresses...
I don't think you will ever find such an services AD-FREE for FREE :)
Everyone.net provides you with gigs of space for hosting your emails, great uptime and very good speed - they just can't offer such a thing for free. And i'm sure that noone does.
Better host your emails on your own server. ;)

I had better start saving up for a server then... :)
Actually, is never a good choice to allow people registering emails with your domain for free. You will see that emails consume lots of bandwitdh and won't generate any income (unless you can advert)
Anyway, i wish you all the luck :) And if you have any problems installing the SMTP servers and any other, just open a new thread, as we will strive to help you ;)

Originally posted by AdY
Actually, is never a good choice to allow people registering emails with your domain for free. You will see that emails consume lots of bandwitdh and won't generate any income (unless you can advert)
Anyway, i wish you all the luck :) And if you have any problems installing the SMTP servers and any other, just open a new thread, as we will strive to help you ;)

i actually just wanted it for like 5-10 accounts, its for a business site... anyway i registered for free domain hosting that gave my 3 accounts.. it shall do for now.

Ill Redirect you

Illl Redirect Your Domain and give you 1 webmail acct 30megs and umnlimited email redirects

i actually just wanted it for like 5-10 accounts, its for a business site... anyway i registered for free domain hosting that gave my 3 accounts.. it shall do for now.

I dunno how much you paid, but usually they will give more than 3 accounts.

Back