• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Accepting users for free hosting

gackt

I'm offering free hosting on my domain.

1) URL: luchamadness.net/~username
2) 15 mb
3) Private FTP account
4) No ads
5) Email: username@luchamadness.net

There's a few rules:
1) No nudity
2) No file storage
3) Site *must* be about either wrestling, or music.
4) Must meet any other terms specified by Myacen.

This is a simple, private (as in not a company), non-profit service; my domain is hosted @ myacen (so you'll know the reliability is good). I'm only accepting a few ppl.

You can apply @ http://luchamadness.com

Last edited:
Re: Re: Accepting users for free hosting

Originally posted by phreak888

Thats a way to not get too many members signing up... :rolleyes:
You think he wants loads of people signing up? Probably not, he's just trying to offer a few people some free hosting.

Originally posted by gackt
I'm offering free hosting on my domain.

1) URL: luchamadness.net/~username
2) 15 mb
3) Private FTP account
4) No ads
5) Email: username@luchamadness.net

There's a few rules:
1) No nudity
2) No file storage
3) Site *must* be about either wrestling, or music.
4) Must meet any other terms specified by Myacen.

This is a simple, private (as in not a company), non-profit service; my domain is hosted @ myacen (so you'll know the reliability is good). I'm only accepting a few ppl.

You can apply @ http://luchamadness.com
myacen=powered by rackshack
rackshack=unreliable and slow

roly have you even used a rackshack dedicated server? rackshack directly not like myacen

if not, you have no place to speak since you have never used them

Roly mate, if you don't know anything why respond. I mean, someone is trying to help people out with free hosting and not only do you make negative remarks about rackshack but also us. If you have never used us how can you comment? I am sure most people agree Rackshack's network is top notch now!

roly, before you go around polluting other people's minds with absolute rubbish, i believe that maybe you should try some of either myacen's or rackshack's services, then feel free to comment on other's services. IMO, his post should be deleted for posting inaccurate information without even trying any of their services.

my 2c

is people that run rackshack server=good at Linux then host=good

And yes I have used RackShack in the past.

just to confirm roly, rackshack don't offer managed servers, so if the owner of the server sucks at linux, you have a bad host, this is not the case with myacen.

Originally posted by ac3
just to confirm roly, rackshack don't offer managed servers, so if the owner of the server sucks at linux, you have a bad host, this is not the case with myacen.
i saw a linux newbie running a host off a rackshack server.

Back