• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Accepting 10 FREE HOSTING Clients

[ih]Demetris

Hello XSIS Hosting has a few openings for free hosting. We currently only have 10 of these accounts available. Everything thats included is listed here.

FREE HOSTING PACKAGE
1 GB WebHosting Space
10 GB Monthly Data Transfer
10 MySQL 5 Databases
10 POP 3 Email Accounts
10 FTP Accounts
10 Email Lists
cPanel Web Control Panel
Installatron Auto Script Installer
Sub-domains available (yoursite.xsishost.com)
99.95 Uptime Guarantee
Register Here (10 Available)

There are a few details that need to be made known while you are accepting this account. All accounts must have our google adsense code placed on them. This information will come after the account has been setup. Accounts will not be instantly setup. You will be contacted via email to get some basic info from you (ie site content, new site or exsisting..etc). Look foward to working with you on ths sucess of your site.

Regards,

Last edited:
http://my.xsishost.com/order.php?step=2&pid=41
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.
To attempt fixing network connectivity problems, click Tools, and then click "Diagnose Connection Problems..."

You may be having some dns issue as the site is live and im processing orders as we speak. Give me a moment and ill reply to your pm my friend.

Unfortuantely we have stopped sign ups on accounts. If anyone really needs this service please contact us directly and we will see what we can get setup for you. We removed this because of users submitting orders with fake addresses and names as well as hosting competition placing orders as well. So we will be even more selective in whom we choose to order.

Regards,

As i stated in the post prior to yours we stopped the signup process on the free services that we where offering due to clients using false information during the signup process. We have issued a few accounts to users who followed our requests and steps to get the account activated. If you would like to know why your account was denied contact me via pm and i will be glad to discuss this with you in further detail.

Back