• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

AC Slatering

Gayowulf

G-d
NLC
As defined here

Guys this is probably the most embarassing thing that has ever happened to me. I was at my girlfriends house tonight for dinner, and shortly after i had to go #2. My Gf's brother was in the downstairs bathroom, so i went upstairs to use the master bathroom. I was about to take a dump, and I remembered something my friend told me called AC Slatering. AC Slatering is when you take a dump facing backwards on the toilet, just how on saved by the bell AC Slater always sat backwards on a chair. So when I was taking a dump, My stomache was facing the back of the toilet, and my back was facing the door. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and began to get nervous. Since AC SLatering is a tough position to get into, it requires taking off your pants. So there I am sitting in my GF's parents bathroom taking a dump with my pants off and facing the wrong way on the toilet. My dump was about halfway out when the footsteps became closer. I then turned around to see that I had not locked the door. Trying to finish as quickly as I could, I began pushing harder and harder. Suddenly, the door opened, and my gf's mom stood there in shock staring at me. We made eye contact for a split second, and I was so embarassed I wanted to die. I quickly finished up, got dressed, and ran out of the house as quickly as I could. I am expecting my gf to break up with me tommorow. I am so embarassed and I hope my gf doesnt blabber about this, Ill die if anyone else finds out.
2001101102400887.gif

Fing Classic

Well, it's not worth trying if it's not at your girlfriend's house.

I'm not so secretly compelled to try this now.

I think I've done it before. But it wasn't that great. And seriously, who goes #2 anywhere but home?

I call it an OTCP in the jingle I sing when I am doing it.

On The Clock Poop.

I live at the apartment complex I work at, so I get paid to poop in my own toilet.

OK, yes, I've gone at work a few times. That is pretty sweet, I must admit. But I'd only consider going at someone's private residence under EXTREME circumstances.

Hilarious thread. Can't say I have ever, or ever will, try this, but its good to know stupidier people exist for my entertainment.

You gotta love my girlfriends house -

Only has a little latch to lock the bathroom, so the door still opens a few inches.

And the shower is gravity fed.

And the walls are thin.

Back