• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

about Free web-based email ...

Do you want it for your site, or just one account for you to use personally? The above recomendation are for offering it than for using it. Just wondering...

lots of free stuff!

seriously, who wants just free email when you can get unlimited free webspace for users that will help you build you name/site! I went looking for free email and found a whole lot more than I bargained for. a friend of mine told me about a place called http://communityarchitect.com and that they created a thing called http://freeservers.com so I signed up and already have 276 websites that other people build with my domain AND they get email too.. sometimes I feel like a nut.

seznam.cz i use that.. it is very good, they have an english site, just click on mail then english, no ads at the bottom of your mail like

---------------
JOIN THIS SERVICE

i have 5-6 accounts there that are active very nice

Originally posted by retro.gate2sun.com
Originally posted by Mandrake
Formerly NorthSky.com... Trust me, we know all about them. :)

sounds not so positive i think...
problems with them?

Not at all... They're the only good co-branded one out there.

hmm...
i try excelland.com right now ;)

i need my own .com domain name to signup with communityarchitect.

did anyone of you try excelland-community-tools (nice word *g) before?

Originally posted by retro.gate2sun.com
hmm...
i try excelland.com right now ;)

i need my own .com domain name to signup with communityarchitect.

did anyone of you try excelland-community-tools (nice word *g) before?

I wouldn't recommend I currently am using them and I am about to discont. the service for the reason that it's to slow and the way they have their sites setup is just horrible to customize.

Their down at times and their slow. They alos ONLY allow 100mbs per users not unlimited.

They do have great support though ... really nice people.

happy or not?

I've had pretty good luck with northsky/communityarchitect. Sure anyone is going to have some trouble some of the time. belive me!! ;) but for the most part im happy.

try netmongel.com they give you a free trial and you get 100% of the ad space, they give you the service free untill you have over 500 sign ups. I haven't recieve any respond from that guy for a long time! I dunno if he is still alive or dead.

Back