• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Aahosted.com :: Free cPanel hosting offering 1TB space and 1TB Bandwidth!

kanking

AffordAHost Free Hosting Promotion! Professional Relyable FREE Services! ·1000GB DiskSpace 1000GB Bandwidth Unlimited Features Advanced Premium Support!
·Unlimited Domains. Unlimited Backups. 99.9% Uptime Guarantee. Free Instant Setup!
·Unlimited Subdomains. Unlimited MySQL, PHP, CGI, RUBY, SSH, SSI, ASP, Python, Cron, Perl, FrontPage, GD, Unlimited POP3/IMAP Email Accounts, With Fully Unlimited Autoresponders, Mailing Lists, Online Web Mail Options, Spam Stopper, and fully featured email forwarding!
·We use cPanel 11, the most advanced professional linux web hosting control panel, with Fantastico and over 500 autoinstall scripts including but not limited to ecommerce, forums, stores, live and ticket support, chat, website management, and more!
·Free domain and site redirects, free .co.cc domains, free .tk domains, free .aahosted.com subdomains, if you do not currently have your own domain.
·NO ADVERTISEMENTS, NO POSTING REQUIRED, NO FLY BY NIGHT HOSTING COMPANY, NO CONTRACTS, NO CATCHES. NO MONEY? NO PROBLEM!!!
·We are a fully registered and established Canada/US Web hosting company since 2006. ALL OF OUR WEB HOSTING ACCOUNTS ARE HOSTED ON FULLY DEDICATED 100MBIT FIBER OPTIC INTERNET SERVICE, 8GB DUAL XEONS, RAID SYSTEMS, on BACKUP UPS GENERATORS in our own private Datacenter.
·Adult Content Is Allowed. Illegal Content And Proxies Are NOT Allowed for security and safety reasons. Our current name servers are ns1.aahosted.com and ns2.aahosted.com. More are coming soon depending on customer levels. We Do NOT Oversell space to keep servers running smoothely.
·To Signup Please Reply Here or PM the following info if you would not like pass choosen automatically with the following information. Your Name, Your Email Address, Your Desired Username, Your Desired Password (IF USING PM/SETUP WILL BE SLOWER), Your domain name or desired domains if free domain. Thank You.

Be sure to write a review on FREEWHT and Our Forums and Introduce yourself to AffordAHost Community http://aahosted.com/forums/ when you get signed up for premium support, And Welcome To The Site!
DEAL WILL NOT LAST LONG! 1 WEEK Remaining and ONLY 25 In Quantity.

Kanking, I'm confused. You said to apply here for an account, but now we have to apply at your forum? Is that right?

Well, I can't help but be annoyed about this. You got us (those of us who posted) to put our personal details up here, when you had no intention of letting any of us have an account, despite writing "To Signup Please Reply Here or PM the following info". I can't edit my post to remove my email address and other info. It's not on Kanking, looks like a but of a trick to make people join your forum.

Did no one check? And having to register at a forum to request is a no-no.

Registrant:
PlusLeagues
Tait, Dustin
Box 289
Codette, SK S0E0P0
CA

Domain name: aahosted.com

Administrative Contact:
PlusLeagues lazy_tiger@plusleagues.com
Tait, Dustin
Box 289
Codette, SK S0E0P0
CA
13068629739 Fax:

Technical Contact:
support@netfirms.com
Manager, Domains
5160 Yonge St., 1800
Toronto, ON M2N 6L9
CA
+1.4166612100 Fax: +14166610700

Registrar of Record: Netfirms Inc.
Record expires on 2009-01-16.
Record created on 2008-01-16.
Database last updated on 2008-08-10 12:50:01.

Hey, cool! He's from Saskatchewan, so am I! Anyways, I don't think asking your to signup for a forum for some free webhosting is a big task. For that amount of resources it's the least you could do for this person.

I think it wasn't smart of you to post all of your private information on this post anyways. If this is a public forum, you knew full well that someone would be reading it. You could've simply posted "hey I want one" or sent this person a private message.

Mike, he stated that sending a pm would slow things down, and he did say to post in this forum. But when we did, we found that he didn't intend giving anyone here an account. I don't mind signing up at his forum, in fact, I did, but he should have said that he would only allow sign ups at that forum from the beginning. But he implied something that he had no intention of keeping. Anyway, this is old. I wouldn't want hosting from him anyway after this. (BTW, it's not smart of you to take someone to task for following instructions given in an offer. Other hosts sometimes ask people to sign up here, and they do keep their word. This guy did not.)

Registrar of Record: Netfirms Inc.
Record expires on 2009-01-16.
Record created on 2008-01-16.
Database last updated on 2008-08-10 12:50:01.

So this means he hasnt been in business for 2 or so years correct? I find this thread very sketchy

Back