• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A1 Javascripts Affiliates

Loon

Not sure if this belongs in another forum, but does anybody affiliate with A1 javascripts?

I can't find the link on their site now that i look for it (typical) but they have an affiliate program that claims a 1:1 rate, i.e for each hit they recieve from your domain through your referal link, your link will appear somewhere on their site.

I added a link a while ago, got a confirmation email to say my site was accepted, but looking through my referers i can't see one single hit in from A1javascripts, i was thinking three possibilties.

1: they don't stick to their word :(

2: I use a script to track traffic i send out to my affiliates, i guess is it possibile because of that they are not seeing the hits as coming from my domain? (which was in the conditions) it's not an external script, links are mydomain.com/out.php?action=go&id=xx so that's where they should see the referal from.

3. I guess it's possibile i don't see their traffic in my logs, i have a "hidden referer" that sends quite alot, but it was also there before i added their link.

Anybody have any experience with them?

Back