• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A whole lot of Kalamari :D

[ih]Demetris

4lildzp.jpg

CANBERRA (Reuters) - One of the largest giant squid ever found has washed up on a remote Australian beach, sparking a race against time by scientists to examine the rarely seen deep-ocean creature.
ADVERTISEMENT

The squid, the mantle or main body of which measured two-meters (6.5 feet) long, was found by a walker late on Tuesday on Ocean Beach, near Strahan, on the western coast of island state Tasmania.

"It's a whopper," Tasmanian Museum senior curator Genefor Walker-Smith told local media on Wednesday. "The main mantle is about one meter across and its total length is about eight meters."

Read More

What the hell is in the water down their Jan hehehehe

Stuff like this makes me not want to go to the beach.. Has anyone heard about any shark attacks down there is aussie this year?

Can we produce synthetic materials that can travel as deep as those creatures live ??

I dont think i want to go down there..lol if hes that big just imagine some of the other creatures that may be lurking about :shivers:

Stuff like this makes me not want to go to the beach.. Has anyone heard about any shark attacks down there is aussie this year?

No i havent heard anything about it..how many have they had so far this year?

Sharks won't touch you unless you're bleeding. They're really not the terrors of the sea that film & TV makes them out to be.

Sharks won't touch you unless you're bleeding. They're really not the terrors of the sea that film & TV makes them out to be.
While blood does attract sharks, that is not the only reason they attack humans. They are also attack humans if they mistake them for their normal prey. In fact it is my understanding that this is the case with most shark attacks.

Back