• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A Question for Bouncer NICK

Gayowulf

G-d
NLC
I'm not 100% sure what sort of establishment you're working at, but do you ever get inappropriate attention from older ladies. i.e Cougars? If so, what do you do?

This has absolutely nothing to do with anything aside from the fact I was reminiscing over my years in the service industry. The only constants seemed to be big tips on new years eve and horny middle aged women.

I was a bartender for a few years at a sportsbar, and at the bar in the local Hockey arena.

It seemed that at least 2x a month at either place some group of 40+yr old women would be having a "Ladies Night Out" and would hover around the bar flirting with me, and then they'd try to buy me shots and finally try to get me to go to a club with them. It would happen to the bouncers on occasion too, but they were usually greasy looking old guys with big guts.

It was even worse on the odd occasion when I had to wait on the private VIP booths at the coliseum. Cougars would be taking pictures with me and stuff and handing me napkins with things so dirty written on them that I'd blush. I felt sorry for my hot waitress counterparts with the booths full of old men. If my boss found out how much I'd been forced to drink on the job... :lol:

I'm glad I read your post before replying to Jan's, Blank.

I need to find out what she's referring to before I admit to trying it.

We have ladies night every week with a male revue so bachelorette parties are an every week deal. Inappropriate attention from cougars is so common I just shrug it off most of the time.

Occasionally I will play along just for fun, but I don't let it escalate. The most interesting thing to do to old women who make you blush is to throw it right back at them ten fold until they're blushing.

:beer:

That's awesome, Nick.

They're a fun lot. It's nearly impossible to offend them. Also, to their credit, it's nearly impossible to make me blush.

Male Revue... is that what I think it is?

A local club here has one every month. If you time your arrival just after it ends, the male to female ratio is very favourable. And the ladies seem somewhat excited too.

They're a fun lot. It's nearly impossible to offend them. Also, to their credit, it's nearly impossible to make me blush.

Male Revue... is that what I think it is?

A local club here has one every month. If you time your arrival just after it ends, the male to female ratio is very favourable. And the ladies seem somewhat excited too.

Ah, just got off work. Probably about five old ladies hit on me tonight, one said she wanted to take me home.

Male revue is a nice way of saying strippers. It does bring out a lot of women, and let me go off on a rant now...

Women are the cheapest f---ing creatures on the planet. At the bar where I work, we charge cover for men AND women. Every night I hear constant whining and complaining from females about having to pay to get in a club being ridiculous. They can flutter their eyelashes, shake their ---, and push up their silicone in my face all they want (I'm convinced I see more fake boobs than a plastic surgeon) -- 99.9% of the time, they are still going to pay the cover (as for the the 0.1%, occasionally, even I will make an exception :D).

Furthermore, for the strip show, it's always the same women every single week. They come in, they spend a couple bones at most at the bar and tip the bartenders next to nothing then blow hundreds on the strippers and immediately leave after the show (the show ends 4 hours before closing).

<edit>
Also, it is completely possible to make a cougar blush. You just have to have a dirty enough mind to say the right things. :p

Last edited:
Back