• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A not so happy begining to the new year

jmiller

tripcode
NLC
Okay, earlier tonight....er shall I say late last night my new years ever took a turn for the worse.
So things first got bad when something suddenly came up, and I was forced to leave the party I was at, and catch the last bus home, which bummed me out as it was 11 and the ride was over an hour long to get back into town.
So anyways I get on the bus and there was a well rather shady character placing needles into his bag.
Anyways we start talking and he wants to know where he can get some crystal meth in town and such, which I had no clue about.
Anyways about half way through the bus ride 3 other guys get on the bus and start talking to him about god knows what, anyways before I know it they are all sitting around me, and the 'shady character' suddenly sits down beside me and tells me to hand over my minidisc, I shrug and start to talk to the front of the bus, and he puts his hand on my mouth and tells me not to yell or he;d kill me, so I grab his sweater and shove him down the step leading to the exit door, and walk to the front of the bus, at which point the driver was well aware of what happened and tells me to stay where I am.
Anyways everything was fine up until the guy came up to the front and continued to harass me and the driver stating that anything I had told the driver was bullshit.
In the end I got home fine with no further confrontations, but either way that wrecked my new years. :mad:

Feels good to get that off my chest. :p

worries of 2003

What I am worried about regarding 2003 is a little more on a global scope.

I have dug up a few articles you might find interesting.

This one here is great....
War with Iraq

This lady was walking her dog....
8 months pregnant and vanished.
Very Sad

This one is classic
I hope you don't live in Oregan

This one scares me the most.
A large amount of people will die if this keeps going

N. Korea

Ok, last one
These guys are our allies? What the..... LOL

I also heard that US was talking about using the draft, but I have been unable to find any articles on it. If anyone has one regarding this please post it. They were talking about it on CNN yesterday.

Anyway, I hope things for you get better.
Just remember it can always get worse.

I'm going to ignore that post, there, and focus on what actually happened to James. That's ----ing horrible. Everything. Looks like you acted pretty quickly, though, have you ever taken any sort of martial arts or self defense classes or anything?

damn, sucks that you had to go through that shit... things could have turned uglier, but at least it didn't.. it never surprises me how crazy some people can get..

it's a good thing that you're able to shrug it off like that... but yeah, I agree with blank verse in taking martial arts or some sort of self defense if you haven't already done so.. these are good skills to have..

Yea, I took martial arts a long while back, for not very long and have since forgotten most of what I learned, though I recently started working out in case I ran across such situations.
My main concern at the time was the fact that when I got on the bus I had noticed he was holding needles, and that maybe if I provoked him he'd stab me with one and I'd end up having god knows what.
Heh, also the bus driver was great, he stated that if he had hurt me he would not in fact call the police but instead see how many times he'd bounce on the highway once thrown out the back doors. :eek:
And yea, I'm glad it didn't turn any uglier, though it could've it if the driver had not noticed.

James, that just sucks...Good to know your in one peice.

All that happened today is that my friend's car wouldn't start and I had to give him a boost.

Re: worries of 2003

Originally posted by ventrue21
Just remember it can always get worse.
Yes, I know things could be much, much worse.
Just felt like getting that off my chest.

Back