• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A New Host

Fish

www.yupapa.com?

Good or Bad? Although he doesn't accept any more new sign-ups, but I contacted the webmaster and he said he is going to give me an account.

Any suggestions?

Yupapa is a great guy, but yupapa.com is a donhost reseller, and in my books ( and many others) donhost = very bad choice.

I have never used DonHost personally, but I heard they aren't too good and have poor uptime.

Just a quit reflection. When we have discussed donhost earlier apropos Directoris and 9kd no one has said they are right out bad. 3 hosts, all reselling for Directoris and even placed on the same server. How come? It couldn't have to do with whom the host is, could it? Nah...:rolleyes:;)

Not to disrespect yupapa which is a good host :)

I have an account with 9kd.net (donhost reseller) which closed a while back :mad:

In terms of speed its not as fast here in asia as compared to someothers host. Recently their down is quite often 2 :eek:

That's interesting. lastaction had problems too from Asia. Turned out it was some routing problem and he got them to fix it. He's very proud over that .:p:p
Have you noticed improved speed the latest week or so?

The downs were due to the nasty server that donhost put all three hosts on. Have happened 3 or 4 times since I got o directories late April. Hope they fixed it last time. :mad:

Originally posted by meow
That's interesting. lastaction had problems too from Asia. Turned out it was some routing problem and he got them to fix it. He's very proud over that .:p:p
Have you noticed improved speed the latest week or so?

The downs were due to the nasty server that donhost put all three hosts on. Have happened 3 or 4 times since I got o directories late April. Hope they fixed it last time. :mad:

9kd.net close about 2 weeks ago so I can't check on the speed :confused:

I'm with aletia now :D

I've check your site and I must say your prices is very nice :p

1 question though I'm not able to see addtional bandwidth price if you exceed your allocated bandwidth.

Best of luck :)

Originally posted by stardust
I've check your site and I must say your prices is very nice :p

1 question though I'm not able to see addtional bandwidth price if you exceed your allocated bandwidth.

Best of luck :)
Just to let you know, yupapa.com isn't meow's. But I think you know that...? :confused:

Originally posted by stardust

9kd.net close about 2 weeks ago so I can't check on the speed :confused:
Dear confused, :p
9kd was on the (physically) same server as both YUPAPA and Directoris. So, if they are fast for you now your problem is probably fixed thanks to the fws hero lastactionhero.
I was just curious. ;)

And LeX is correct I don't own or work for YUPAPA in that sense. I'm just the hired muscles. :p But apart from that I have accounts on both YUAPA and Directoris so this is interesting to me personally.

Back