• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A *new* host?! gloverworld.co.uk...

My first impression:

-they only offer 5mb space
-why do I get 2 pop-ups every time I click the home buttom
-why don't they have user conditions
-why do all their listed sites link to a page which says you can craete your own site @ their host
-why don't they have an e-masil address to sent a message to(their contact thing doesn't work there's no buttom to sent them a message)
-why can't you download their free scprits?

I just set up an account to test the service and discovered that there is ONE popup advert per page load - not what it says on the main page!

Nice simple upload interface though. The popups are a bit of a scam...

- Aquatix

Actually, that's not true, it's not that bad of a host. I don't understand why they don't have an email button on their contact page though, was this done purposefully? For some reason, I can't log in now, hopefully it's just a temporary thing. About the ads thing.. they only show up on your main page. You can check out my site hosted with them - http://ankhor.tk

the owner of gloverworld was spamming the spaceports support forums with ads for it a few months ago:rolleyes:

Back