• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

a moment in history

iBrightDev

Jay Street
NLC
NLC
i have actually gone over a year with no infractions. :S what is this world coming to when i am not getting infractions and being b& for harassing people. i must not be on my A game. damn. :p

ps, @Jan, bet you thought it would never happen. lol

I can think of three things...one involves some ice cubes and a 9 iron. The second one involves a water buffalo, live or stuffed...preferably stuffed. The third one is back to the ice cubes, but we change over to a pitching wedge

It'll be one year in November since the last time I:

A) Almost got mowed down by a speeding freight train in midtown Atlanta
B) Ran from police
C) Last redecorated freight trains (It's a constructive hobby, although I don't think my current girlfriend thinks too highly of me doing it ... something about possible arrest and death doesn't sit well with her)

Last edited:
Justin must have avoided FWS as much as possible or he must have checked all his postings 2 or 3 times this last year before hitting submit :p

Back