• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A big webshost needed

ehm, peace_hope, that's a bit too much , my budget is something like $700 a year
...i know this is possible, i'm not looking for dedicated hosting

Last edited:
If a hosting company offered you that much space and that much bandwidth for $700 a year of course they got hacked, would you mind sharing who that was? I think it's a FWS Record right here ;)

hellmonkey said:
Yes they did but my ftp got hacked :cry2:
Did you actually use the full 1TB of space? I bet some kiddie host offered it to you on his "unlimited" reseller account on a server with an 80GB hard drive. :biggrin2:

If you had an account with 1TB of space for $700/year the provider is just overselling on a whole new level. :shame:

wow! 700 a year that is amazing. Definetly a overselling little kid. My offer of $3,124.99 is only for a month. If you want a year, I could get you 3 months free ;)

$28,124.91 / year

But according to you that is too high, so I can do the following smaller plan:

$499 a month:
4 x 250GB HDD (equals 1TB)
2000GB Bandwidth (equals 2TB, can give more if you need it)
Plus you are on this server: Dual 2.8GHz Xeon Processors, 1GB Ram (Ram can be upgraded also)

If this is still out of your price range, good luck finding someone else.

Last edited:
ehm, peace_hope, that's a bit too much , my budget is something like $700 a year
...i know this is possible, i'm not looking for dedicated hosting
You will definitely be needing a dedicated server and as mentioned above you also need to boost your budget. It really isn't possible for you to get that amount of disk space and transfer for so little. If a host offers you all this for $700 per year you can be sure they are overselling. To many people who only have small requirements, this may not make much difference as they will probably only ever try and use 25MB of their 250MB allocation for example. However, in your case you obviously intend to use all the resources you are paying for and you will run into serious problems if you buy from a host that is overselling.

I think peace_hope's offer in the post above should give you a pretty good indication of what you should be expecting to pay per month. :)

Well i think his budget is only 700$ per year so people just post offers if they have instead of making this thread offtopic .

I think 700$/year for 1TB space is very less eventhough he get it but I think he will lack RELIABILITY & without RELIABILITY you can't survive.
If you reduce TB to MB I would definately help you. :cool2:

Back