• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A big webshost needed

hellmonkey

Hello,
I am looking for a big webhost who offers 1TB of webspace and minimum of 500 GB of monthly transfer.

Thank You

Hmm, that is very weird. Firstly you will not find many hosts offering 1TB of webspace. Second, your webspace is more than your bandwidth which is highly unsuitable. Thirdly you are looking into huge $$$ soent here.

Yes it is, I dont know why the OP wants this much. Why would you need the space, and you will have to go for a dedicated option.

Leriss said:
1tb=1000gb?

No

1kb = 1024 bytes
1mb = 1024kb
1024mb = 1gb
1024gb = 1tb

FYI, just about 99% of the hosts here, don't give you real numbers. I believe 99% is a REAL percentage.

My bad, I forgot the extra 24mb. Also there is nothing wrong with that much webspace, maybe he wants to host many opensource or free applications or something like that.

Leriss said:
1024GB lol this really is BIG who needs that much? maybe for warez huh?.

You're out of your mind. Everything is for warez right? Everything is for MP3's right?

He's a brand new member, asking for a TB of space, why do you find this sooooo ridiculous? Ever hear of Broadcast radio? Or Television? He's most likely not a Media Company, but those are just two examples...

Not only are the hosts unprofessional, they assume every potential customer is? Ridiculous.

Unfortunately for the OP, the only offer I can make is a SAN Server on a 1gbs connection. $1500, in my private Data Center in Albany NY.

I'm not out of my mind i just think that noone needs that much of Space except big companies like Microsoft <-- but maybe even they are not using a 1TB of Space.

Leriss said:
I'm not out of my mind i just think that noone needs that much of Space except big companies like Microsoft <-- but maybe even they are not using a 1TB of Space.

Ok, get some experience.
OP: I made my offer.

hmmm, so no 1TB , and what about some less ?
I would really apreciate if someone knows one that has 750 GB or more webspace

hellmonkey said:
hmmm, so no 1TB , and what about some less ?
I would really apreciate if someone knows one that has 750 GB or more webspace

What was your budget? You're still in the 5-digit range, based on your request.

What does the site actually reqiure?

I can offer you this for $3,124.99 / month

1TB space, and 3TB Bandwidth

Let me know.

Or we can do it for $5,000.50 / month

on our Paradise Servers with high end performance Dual Opterons 6gb ram.

Last edited:
Back