• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

99$ for a quad core/5TB bandwidth?. What the..

Darksoul, I've found a review at WHT;
Code:
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=748250
They say to keep away from Serverloft.

Compare with the same offers (for the same configuration) and make your choice. Read reviews.
Tracker is right you get what you pay for.

It seems they are reselling some company servers and not DC owners, i had seen the same type of site in other company website.

Coming to the bandwidth some other companies are also offering 5 TB bandwidth for $99 one of them is take2hosting with the same quad core and sentris, this i know and i had servers with both of them, which worked fine. So technically and economically the 5 TB for $99 is viable and many are offering

It seems they are reselling some company servers and not DC owners, i had seen the same type of site in other company website.

Coming to the bandwidth some other companies are also offering 5 TB bandwidth for $99 one of them is take2hosting with the same quad core and sentris, this i know and i had servers with both of them, which worked fine. So technically and economically the 5 TB for $99 is viable and many are offering
Bandwidth, colo and power is what costs the most. Hardware doesn't add up to even 40% of that price.

Did you bother to read the website?
* goes to company information on their website

serverloft is a brand of PlusServer AG – the company, that sold the first dedicated server in Europe more than ten years ago, and is today one of the worldwide market leaders in the hosting business.

Currently, PlusServer hosts more than 30,000 servers in data centers in Germany and the USA. The company strongly focuses on optimal performance in combination with state of the art technology.

PlusServer is a major company in germany, and they are doing business under different brand names with different branches in countries.

That being said, they are able to offer services for that price due to their high volume of sales, but they became to big to give decent support to clients.

I believe that you need to do the research according to your actual needs. How much do you need exactly. Operating with the company names that is not good idea at all.

Back