• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

800MB, 10GB Bandwidth, CPanel, Fantasico, PHP

Magliter said:
I PMed before or after......tell me I'm so confused!!!!
let me put it this way for you, unless there is a god sent miracle, your pm wont even be looked @, and if it is, you will get a NO!!.

Okay i get the point get off m back geez trying to get a good offer here....okay I get it its closed damn I get your points now get off my freakin back!

Magliter said:
Okay i get the point get off m back geez trying to get a good offer here....okay I get it its closed damn I get your points now get off my freakin back!
you asked for a reason, and i gave u one, dont tell me u dont want it after its been given and you asked for it.

Magliter said:
Okay I get your point.....your like saying your the one giving the space for it okay I G-E-T I-T
i m not the owner of this thread nor this hosting service, i am only a user of this forum.

clement said:
wow man..stop it..you guys are just spoiling stabilo's thread..so just cool it
srry, but this it really annoys me when ppl dont read the thread and then post for no reason.

yes, but again, dont attacking users man, they want to post it fast so they have a chance to get an account (that why some doesn't read the prev. posts ect)

Okay I got confused okay.....I didn't see the last page for this thread I saw the one before the post about no more PMs okay!

Give the guy some time. You have any idea how many PM's and emails he has gotten? I'm sure it would take him a couple of days to sift through all of them and that is if he just sat there the whole time working on it (plus he is sick). I'm still hoping he responds to me, but I'm not expecting it any time soon ;)

Back