• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

800MB, 10GB Bandwidth, CPanel, Fantasico, PHP

xbabiboix said:
lucky bastard i've been and STILL AM waiting for about two weeks now ><
pls watch what you say, the reason i got it so fast was because he promised it to me the last time he offered this in the forums, so i got it.

That doesn't make someone an idiot, it just makes them wishful thinkers and maybe a bit annoying to the person recieving the email.

mmkmaste said:
wow!, u ppl are idiots, after he said only ten accounts left, what kind of idiots keep sending emails that no one will reply to?

You do realize he said PM that's not an email.

No more PM's

I have now closed signups for a while.

But i will be back.

For those who have PMed me since my last post, till now, i will be replying to you in the next few days, I have been very sick and am just getting over it now.

Thanks
Stabilo

Stabilo said:
No more PM's

But i will be back.

For those who have PMed me since my last post, till now, i will be replying to you in the next few days, I have been very sick and am just getting over it now.

Thanks
Stabilo

Thanks, Hope you get better :)

Stabilo said:
No more PM's

But i will be back.

Thanks
Stabilo

Oh im glad I got you on the 9th. I hope you feel better soon.

Magliter said:
Hey I PMed!!! Nice offer
Are you just stupid or are you high on something!!!?
Stabilo said:
No more PM's

But i will be back.

Thanks
Stabilo

Back