• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

$8/month DirectAdmin vps

aloycasmir

Presenting a limited edition DirectAdmin vps at just $8/month . Usually , a DA license costs $10 by itself with me , but for this special $8 includes license as well as the vps .
The vps' run on powerful servers of Hostrail colocated at Limestonenetworks .

Availability is limited , ~50 of these are left .
You can place an order here .

Vps-starter(recommended only for small sites unless you know how to optimize your vps):
Space: 10gb
Bandwidth: 100gb
Ram: 128mb(guaranteed and burstable)

Or

Vps-basic:
Space: 30gb
Bandwidth: 200gb
Ram: 256mb(guaranteed)
Price: $10/month

These are Openvz based vps' . Xen based vps' are also available at slightly higher prices .
All fully self managed plans(apart from core server maintenance) , at times support may be given to you with some basic stuff , but there will be no obligation to do so(most likely , you will not need it anyways , DirectAdmin is quite an easy to use control panel , it'll be a piece of cake even for newbies before long) ,
You may choose to purchase management services at $12/month extra .
This will include optimization of your vps , timely updates , and other extras to get that extra juice out of your vps .
Thank you for your time...

Ps: I have disclosed all information I thought material including location , etc. yet , if any question remains unanswered , you may post your queries here .

Thank you for your time...
Best Regards,
Aloy

Last edited:
Back