• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

75 gigs space / 1 tera bandwidth ... high traffic sites

hostingperson

Your Website has 100 or more daily visitors?

You already have a successful website running? You need some decent hosting but you don´t wanna be bound to monthly payments?

We have the right deal for you:
75000 MB Web Space · 1100 GB Monthly Transfer · FTP Accounts · FTP Access · MySQL Databases (v4 & v5) · FTPS (Encrypted FTP) · PHP v4.4.1 & PHP v5.1.1 · Unlimited Subdomains · Ruby on Rails · GD Support · EXIF Support · CGI/Perl · SSI Support · Custom Error Pages · WAP Enabled · XML Support · Mod_Rewrite Enabled · Python Support · Private CGI-BIN · ionCube Loader · Zend Optimizer · Run Zend Encoded Scripts · CURL Enabled · PHPMyAdmin · ImageMagick Support · Netpbm Support

We provide you all this for free. We finance this service via banner-ads that are displayed when a user comes from another site to yours the first time.

We require you to bring a constant traffic of 100 or more unique visitors per day. You have 48 hours to move in with your site and your traffic running otherwise your account will be deleted.

get your account here: http://host.xn--nda.tk/addform.php

questions? problems? hostingperson@gmail.com
msn: hostingperson@gmail.com

1 terabyte of montly transfer for just 100 uniques a day and in a month only 3000 uniques ? no offence but i do wonder how u survive

Bandwidth is nothing.. I can even offer 33Terrabytes to each of my clients.

But Space...?!?!?!?! 75GBs Each client & free?

Wonder if it has cpanel.. :confused4

took a look around, couldnt get ANY of my php scripts to work! always got accessdenied on things like readdir and closedir. not a good host in my opinion (although the spaces is beautiful)

Terrible offer. Servage is (in)famous for offering such a whooping amunt of space & B/W just for about $8/mo. But the issue is if you shift a high traffic site to them they'll suspend you for High Resource usage :D

anarky said:
took a look around, couldnt get ANY of my php scripts to work! always got accessdenied on things like readdir and closedir. not a good host in my opinion (although the spaces is beautiful)

you have to turn off SAFE_MODE yourself in in the controlpanel in case you want to run scripts that need safemode turned offf

Hemanth said:
Terrible offer. Servage is (in)famous for offering such a whooping amunt of space & B/W just for about $8/mo. But the issue is if you shift a high traffic site to them they'll suspend you for High Resource usage :D

we wont suspend your for high traffic.

when you get suspended for "HIGH RESOURCE USAGE" it means you have scripts running that consume too much processor power.
has nothing to do with transfer - its a processor issue.

if you run a high traffic website, as a good webmaster you take measures to write your scripts clever and use caching where possible to minimize processor usage

lol its down
also my account got closed even though it said i had 300 hits in the stats and that was in the first day..the script i had running had alot of people using it when it went down

also the sites down :p

olaph said:
lol its down
also my account got closed even though it said i had 300 hits in the stats and that was in the first day..the script i had running had alot of people using it when it went down

also the sites down :p

no. one server was under a DDOS attack and broke and some accounts got deleted. all servers operate fine.

hostingperson said:
no. one server was under a DDOS attack and broke and some accounts got deleted. all servers operate fine.

oh i see
also if i have 300 visitors using a script why would my site get removed
i was hosting a few scripts people where using and i checked stats and had 300 visitors then next thing i know it got deleted :eek2:

What kinda script(s) were your running there olaph ? I hope you were not the cause of the attack and got deleted because of that.

So... eh... olaph... are we looking for a new host ;) One that don't care if you have 1 visitor or hundreds ?

scoopy said:
What kinda script(s) were your running there olaph ? I hope you were not the cause of the attack and got deleted because of that.

So... eh... olaph... are we looking for a new host ;) One that don't care if you have 1 visitor or hundreds ?

it was a simple cms/rapidshare clone/rapidshare to webhost file downloader

it'd hardly be a cause for a ddos attack

also it said in an email i didn't have enough visitors when the stats said i had 300 in the first day :eek2:

are rapidleech script are allowed ???
it is script that grab the files from rapidshare to my site but not puplic it is with password and no illigal things it like you download any thing from rapidshare and i'm only person download from it

Back