• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

700MB space, unlimited traffic no ADS,cgi.php,mysql,more..

/me prays he gets in... I actually wasted 20 mins using the faker and signing up for the sponsors... lets hope :)
(BTW I know this isn't efnet... one time I did that and someone "corrected me".. LOL :p)
I can't believe I am seeing a (soon to be dead) host better than stibs... OMFG!!!
Anyways... better than a payhost...
If all payhosts were that good..
Okay, shutting up.

mircea links4trade seems to send no email,
but I have the main welcome, congrats, registration complete page for proof. Its good enaugh.

And for Luckysurf, I already AM a member!! And I have lost any "welcome"s, and I am at a point I can't register again.
So,....

Care to trade?!

:D

/me prays he gets in... I actually wasted 20 mins using the faker and signing up for the sponsors... lets hope
(BTW I know this isn't efnet... one time I did that and someone "corrected me".. LOL :p)
I can't believe I am seeing a (soon to be dead) host better than stibs... OMFG!!!

I got mine, but it has taken soo much time. Am I lucky? :D

avenger, that's a problem: they verify the signup data with the data of members that have signuped to sponsor THROUGH THEM.

...If you use for example different name/email in signups you may not get the account... :(

2 weeks?! Can't be. They're running for 10-11 days now. I signed a week ago and got my account.

Did you enter your information correctly?

Back