• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

7 Free Hosting Offered by Hippohost.net

- Dan

Hello,

As hippohost.net is ready to lauch, I offer only 7 slim hippo accounts for free to public.
As information of slim hippo plan,
300 MB, 4,000 MB download/4,000 Mb upload (Big bandwidth) , cpanel.

However there are some requirements that you need to follow,
1. You need to have domain by yourself.
2. Good domain traffic is preferable, but if you don't have good traffic you are more than welcome to apply.
3. You need to put ads, either a text link and footer hosted by hippohost.net or a banner.
4. If you are interested you can reply to this post, pm me or email me.

You need to put:
Name:
Domain:
Traffic (if you have) :
Purpose your site:
Language:

If your application is accepted, I will reply here and pm you as well

Special offer,
I am looking for technical support that will help me for my hosting as well. PM me / email me / messenger me then we can discuss how big hosting that is good offer for you. Perhaps with extra free domain name.

Don't forget to read TOS, AUP and privacy policy in www.hippohost.net

Last edited:
I have scripts library, do not have fantastico. I am still considering to upgrade to scripts-library v3 which has more scripts than fantastico.

Thanks myextrahelp

Last edited:
NetCafe said:
I wish to apply for tech support, willing to throw in ocTicket, can?
:)
Hmm what you mean by octicket? :)
Just a brief information that the tech support will help me in online support/sales and help ticket as well.

Update: 3 accounts acepted : dotkg, ayumily and huli.

so 4 accounts left somehow.

Just information, Application for chinese language/site is closed since there are 4 accounts already. So only 3 left, I think this 3 accounts will be left for english language site and other than chinese.
Hope you all understand this.
Thanks for your interest.

Updated: So far 6 accounts have been created. So I am waiting the last application.

IF you want to help me in support, you can just pm me if this thread closed :)

Hello,

All 7 Applications is filled now.
Thank you for applying and wish the best for your site.
I am still looking for 1-2 person to help me with support (online and ticket) I will provide hosting for you. you can contact me.

Mod, Thanks for your time. This thread can be closed now.

I have sent pm you for support application. For 7 accounts, all accounts is filled. Thank you for your time to apply with us. Perhaps in the future we will offer free account again.

Back