• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

^^

BC200

I'm so happy! Now the OCDSB (Ottawa Carleton District School Board) is having a strike cause they need a new contract. Tommorrow, no school! WEEEEE!

Only kids that can't begin to understand the rigors of life will say something that silly.

Last day? Heh, I've been out since the 11th :p

Sis doesn't get out until the end of June, poor high schoolers :D

Mahoro said:
Last day? Heh, I've been out since the 11th :p
Hey, me too.

Yay for college. Other schools don't get out 'til the 21st here.

//edit

Of June, that is.

Last edited:
what a random topic :tongue2:

by the way i am just getting into mid year exams

Last edited:
Oh the strike is about the support staff needing a new contract. They haven't had one since 2000. LOL. I wish the contract would take one week so we wouldn't have a week of school, but I have to go 2 school tomorrow! Darn!

I got out of classes about a month ago. My old high school got out last Friday. Amazing the difference between College and High School. I like College, which is ALOT more than I could say about High School.

I'v always associated ^^ and >< and similar faces with asians.
dunno

High schools here finish June 23rd
Colleges finish June 30th (normally mid-May)

reason?
The month and a half strike college students held to protest that Mr. Charest took away their 103M$ in free student loans they never have to pay back.
What do you know, people love free money.

My school ends on June 27. LOL. Ur lucky. Your school ends on the 23rd. Oh well. Never hurts to learn new stuff.

Wojtek said:
I'v always associated ^^ and >< and similar faces with asians.
dunno

High schools here finish June 23rd
Colleges finish June 30th (normally mid-May)

reason?
The month and a half strike college students held to protest that Mr. Charest took away their 103M$ in free student loans they never have to pay back.
What do you know, people love free money.

What does that have to do with the Ottawa School Board. They're not exactly affiliated with the universities.

Back