• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

6 Gmail Invites for 1 Year .info Domain Name

Yahpoolerz

Hello,

I am offering 6 gmail invites to anyone who can give me 1 year of a .info domain name. Most people have gmail but for the ones who don't, I know some of you are dying for one (I can tell by some of the threads, lol). I know that know one wants to pay around 7-10 dollars a year for 6 gmail invites, but I have found out that you can get 1 year free for .info domain names right now. I would just do this myself but I lack a credit card. Even though they are free for 1 year, you still need a credit card. So 6 gmail invites for a $0.00 domain name.. what do you say?

PS: Just incase you do not know what gmail is, it is a google mail account that offers 1 gb of space for free, meaning you never have to delete a message. It also makes "conversations", meaning that it groups all your messages and replys together in one page so you won't have to go back and forth trying to find them. It also offers a search so you can just search for past mail. The only way to sign up for a google mail account is to be invited by someone. Otherwise you can't sign up. So 6 gmail invites= 6 gmail accounts. If you just need one account then you can use the other 5 for whatever you want. Like maybe an offer like I'm giving now. Or you can just use all 6 for another offer like I'm doing now if you already have an account.

Email: dahbull07@gmail.com
AIM: dahbull07

Please post or contact me if your interested,
thanks.

Last edited:
ok.. i'll help u out... what domain name do u need with .info and if i give u 2 .info names will u give me 12 invites???? post back if u're interested!

Some people try to trade off gmail invites as if they are valuable shit.

They aren't.

If anyone wants an invite, just wait a week until someone else gets some invites they don't need.

Nick said:
Some people try to trade off gmail invites as if they are valuable shit.

They aren't.

If anyone wants an invite, just wait a week until someone else gets some invites they don't need.
But they (the .info domains) don't cost anything though AFAIK. You can register up to 4 per person I think.

BahrainMobileS said:
ok.. i'll help u out... what domain name do u need with .info and if i give u 2 .info names will u give me 12 invites???? post back if u're interested!

Sure, I need my domain name to be:
bpworks.info

Right now I only have 6 invites but I should be mailed 6 more in about a week and if you take care of this domain then as soon as I get them I will be glad to trade 6 more invites for another domain.

Thank you so much for the offer. You have been a big help. If your still interested please post informing me that you'll take care of it and then email me with the information. If you would like to make sure I'm legit there's a way you can do it. Email my gmail account email (dahbull07@gmail.com) and ask me to email you back saying I'm Yahpoolerz from freewebspace.net and that I did offer you this and I'll reply so you know it's me and then you can send the information. As soon as I get it I will send you the invites and then start using my domain. I will also save the next 6 invites I get for you. Or I can even email you a screenshot of my email home page if you want to take it that far (there is proof there that says my email so you know it's dahbull07, there is proof of the invites also), or you can do both to make sure it is my screenshot.

It's up to you, thanks

Email: dahbull07@gmail.com
AIM: dahbull07

Okay email received and password changed. Everything is working great and my domain is ready for my webhost. No need for me to send you a screenshot because I guess you didn't care about proof because you already sent me the information.

I still do not have your email though. As soon as you read this post please state your email and I will send you the 6 invites (you can trust that I won't rip you off and I'll go with my end of the deal to :wink2: ). Then, I will save the next 6 gmail invites I get for you and send you an email once I have them, for another domain.

Nice doing business with you,
thanks

Last edited:
jmiller said:
It seems that the PM function no longer serves a purpose. :(

It seem it does :biggrin2: lol

PM giving email received, Gmail invites sent. Pleasure doing business with you!
Thanks

~~~DEAL CLOSED~~~

Back