• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

6 free accounts, limited time only

Just wondering - what was the criteria for choosing the members? I was assuming that it was going to be on a first-come first-serve basis and I notice that ARTMS posted a couple of hours after I did (and I sent you an email when I post).

Like I said, I am just curious more than anything thing else. You are of course free to use whatever method you deem appropriate. But I do notice that 3 of the slots were taken by the first 3 people who posted (and presumably they responded at the same time).

Also, any chance of having a waiting list? I am quite interested in what you have to offer and probably need less than what your package provides now :)

Originally posted by celeste
Just wondering - what was the criteria for choosing the members? I was assuming that it was going to be on a first-come first-serve basis and I notice that ARTMS posted a couple of hours after I did (and I sent you an email when I post).

Like I said, I am just curious more than anything thing else. You are of course free to use whatever method you deem appropriate. But I do notice that 3 of the slots were taken by the first 3 people who posted (and presumably they responded at the same time).

Also, any chance of having a waiting list? I am quite interested in what you have to offer and probably need less than what your package provides now :)
What's your meaning?! :<

and this space only 10MB space....

for 1 its 150 megs of pace, and for 2 i went through my PMs first and a couple others contacted me over aim. so yeah it was first come first serve.

Dan

Back