• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

6 free accounts, limited time only

phpnuker

Hello, i will admit, total-host.net hasn't been recieving that many sales, i have heard from different people that a lot of people think its a scam. Well it's not a scam, and to prove that i will be offering 6 free accounts for review of our service. There will be 3 Ensim accounts, and 3 Cpanel accounts availible and the only obligations, are that you have a domain, and you will have to display a banner(can be a pop up or pop under if you want) somewhere on the main page. as i said these accounts are for review, so it would be great if you could post any comment or suggestions here.

Thanks,
Dan

i thought the free hosting forum would be better for this post.... anyway i forgot to post the features, it is as follows:

150 megs of space
12 gigs of bandwidth
unlimited mysql db's
up to 3 domains can be hosted on your account
unlimited subdomains
php, cgi, perl, asp, python, mysql
anonymous ftp
unlimited ftp accounts
24/7 ftp access
web based email
pop 3 support
cpanel 5.3 or ensim 3.1 control panel
and more.

Dan

hi phpnuker,

I would like to test your services. I would like to use a small online album on the accounts to see the performance. of course I will post my reviews on some forums.

If it's OK, please email me at ebird@mail2world.com or PM me here for the info needed.

Thanks.

ebird

Ill take a CPanel account, if available, if not, Ensim would be great, and would i be able to use a uni.cc domain.

Hey, I'll take a CPanel account too. If that's not available, Ensim would be fine. I have 2 TLDs. Thanks! :p :cool: :D :biggrin2:

I assume all the account were taken by fws forum members? if so, is it possible to name them? Otherwise, it smells fishy.;)

Back