• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

5GB Space + 15GB Bandwidth Unlimited Features!

Lµke

Currently offering the following package as stated in the title.

Space: 5GB
Bandwidth: 15GB
All features: Unlimited.

Subdomains can be offered upon request. When requesting please state what the website will be used for.

Upgrades upon request when needed.

Subdomains will be at yourname.evadeschool.info

Cheers,
Luke.

Please go to;

http://www.evadeschool.info/signup

Select the free hosting page and input 5GB as your access code.

If the e-mail doesnt send for anyone (which im still looking into) go to evadeschool.info/cpanel click cancel on the login box and request a password reset using your cpanel username.

Also for anyone with a domain the nameservers are

NS1.Speed-Networks.org
NS2.Speed-Networks.org

Last edited:
I wanna take this hosting offer mate .. my website will be mainly to display my collections ( info abt regional i.e indian movies ) & a discussion forum abt the current affairs and movies.....

I don't have a billing system or sign-up form set-up as its going to be none profit so all accounts will be set-up by hand. Also once i reach a certain number of accounts im going to stop accepting new accounts and wait till someone no longer wants their hosting before i add any more accounts to the server.

Please reply with the following information if you still require a account;

Domain or Subdomain (if subdomain please state namehere.evadeschool.info):

What the account will be used for:

Cheers,
Luke.

Last edited:
Domain or Subdomain:wyl.evadeschool.info

What the account will be used for:I will use the hosting build my blog and my homepage.It`s about some info of film,TV,music,book and so on.

Thank you!

Ok ive decided to add a account creation system after all its a very simple one at that.

Please go to;

http://www.evadeschool.info/signup

Select the free hosting page and input 5GB as your access code.

Cheers,
Luke.

If the e-mail doesnt send for anyone (which im still looking into) go to evadeschool.info/cpanel click cancel on the login box and request a password reset using your cpanel username.

Also for anyone with a domain the nameservers are

NS1.Speed-Networks.org
NS2.Speed-Networks.org

Or alternatively PM me and ill set your account up for you and PM you the details back.

Last edited:
Back