• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

5GB diskspace and 20GB transfer

doubletakews

Hello,

DoubleTake WS (web solutions) is a new hosting company located in Washington, DC. We are schedule to open for business on February of next year offering shared web hosting and game servers. Our goal is to provide reliable services when the time come. In order to accomplish our goal, we want to provide free hosting in the meantime to kick off the company and gain status in the business.

F5GB Package:
CPanel Control Panel w/ Fantastico and RVskin
5 GB (5120 MB) Disk Space
20 GB Transfer
Unlimited Sub Domains
2 E-mail Accounts
5 MySQL Databases
yourname.doubletakews.com or use your own domain
AD FREE!

All free accounts will be hosting on our Dual Core Xeon 2.13GHz box. Our site is currently in development at the moment, so there is no where you can look at this plan but here. To sign up for this free service, please contact me at doubletakews @ yahoo dot com. Sign up form and instant activation will be available Saturday of August 11, 2007.

We do not allow hosting of adult content or illegal material such as copyrighted mp3's, movies and warez.

Last edited:
DoubleTake WS (web solutions) is a new hosting company located in Washington, DC. We are schedule to open for business on February of next year offering shared web hosting and game servers. Our goal is to provide reliable services when the time come. In order to accomplish our goal, we want to provide free hosting in the meantime to kick off the company and gain status in the business.

so, you'll only provide free hosting for several months and then you'll terminate the hosting account and then ask us to pay, right? (this is what happens commonly) or will you continue the free hosting forever?

We do not allow hosting of adult content or illegal material such as copyrighted mp3's, movies and warez.

Any language restriction?

Sign up form and instant activation will be available Saturday of August 10, 2007.
btw, today is 10 of August 2007. how should i register?

so, you'll only provide free hosting for several months and then you'll terminate the hosting account and then ask us to pay, right? (this is what happens commonly) or will you continue the free hosting forever?

The free hosting service is your to use as long as you follow our term of service, which will be e-mail to you with your account information, and keep your account active. We seperate our free hosting from paid hosting. If you decide later on to switch to our paid service, your account will transfer to our Dual Processors Quad-Core Clovertown 2.66GHz box which will have more features than the free hosting box.

Any language restriction?

Currently, we have no plan of restricting languages.

btw, today is 10 of August 2007. how should i register?

My apology, that is a typo. The date sign up form will go live and instant activation will be August 11, 2007. You can still apply by private message me with username of your choice, domain, and site description.

Last edited:
I wish you can host my flash gaming sites

Since you do not accept PM, you can PM me if available

I believe at certain post, you than are allow to send and receive PM. Because of that reason, you all can contact me at

doubletakews at yahoo dot com

Last edited:
Back