• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

50megs.com or 75megs.com

Christy

The names are so similar. Are they from the same people? And which one is the better place to host a site? I need a lot of space

75megs.com and 50megs.com are not owned by the same people (I think). 50megs.com is fast and stable. 75megs.com totally sucks and is really unreliable. I suggest either 50megs.com or worldzone.net. Worldzone gives you 100megs free, and a fast server. I would use them too, but they don't support CGI.

From what I've heard, WorldZone is the fastest free webspace provider, but I could be wrong.

Oh yeah! I just tried both sites...I couldn't even get 75megs.com's mani page! It says No Such Address....hmmm...I'll try Worldzone

Originally posted by Christy
Oh yeah! I just tried both sites...I couldn't even get 75megs.com's mani page! It says No Such Address....hmmm...I'll try Worldzone

I told you 75megs.com was unrealiable! You can't even load their front page!

From the look of the 100megs page, I would say that 50megs is upping the space you get. Likely one of the bennies coming from the buyout by About.com.

Alan

Back