• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

500MB Full Featured $48/yr

"Take it or leave it" is about right.
We already have a hosting brand that offers all the add ons, tweaks etc.
There would be no point in duplicating that and charging $48 for it.
It would just run out of steam.

To do it for $48 something has to give.

It has to be a totally fixed plan.
It has to be annual payment only.
It has to be reliable.

We are not offering any more or any less than whats on our web site and have no intention of.

Gordon

OK, i shall think of it :D, but one question ........ if i don't have my own IP-adress, how can i have a domainname then ? I then have to have a domainnamepointer don't I, a forwarder ? Can i register those at your site in the signature of yours ?

And do i have to pay the 48$ a year or can i pay a month ?

Hello
All web sites have to have IP addresses.
Even forwarders would have to have an IP address.

I think you mean a unique IP address.
This is not permitted under the new ARIN guidelines.

Gordon

Originally posted by GordonH
I think you mean a unique IP address.
This is not permitted under the new ARIN guidelines.
what are the new ARIN guidelines?

Hello
ARIN have tightened up their rules.
The only reason for assigning a unique IP to a virtual hosting account is if the domain needs a secure server certificate.

Having a uniqu IP address makes absolutely no difference to the operation, appearance, search engine indexing or any other aspect of a web site.

Gordon

Okay, what is ARIN? Oh, and where do you get bandwidth for .13c a gig? On my host I am switching to I hafta pay $3.50/gig extra....I don't think they would up the price that much would they?

Nope,

Most hosts get bandwidth from around $1.50-3.00. They aren't making anything off you once merchant fees have been subtracted. You've got a good deal.

Back