• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

500GB Bandwidth, 5GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, NO ADS, Instant Activation

UnlimitedMB

- 500GB Data Transfer
- 5GB Disk Space
- Fast 100mbit Internet Connection
- Automated Instant Activation
- yourname.ulmb.com
- yourname.com.net.sc
- PHP & MySQL
- 99.9% Uptime
- FTP & Browser Uploads
- POP3 and SMTP Email Service
- Advanced Powerful Spam Filtering
- One-click Contact Form
- Web-based Control Panel
- Unlimited Domains under single account
- Real-time Statistics
- Email Forwarding
- No Advertisements on your site
- Free Technical Support
- Unlimited MySQL Databases
- User Accounts/Subusers (allows you to create limited access accounts for other users)

Signup at
http://www.unlimitedmb.com/

Only signups from United States, Canada and United Kingdom.

For a demo of the control panel login with
User: demo
Pass: demo

great plan, except, if you register a domain with them, don't expect it back..:spider:

P.S. Nice cpanel type layout!!

I refuse to give such information out on the web secure server or not. Knowing such information is not going to prevent criminal activity. Good offer, but you ask for too much which diverts my trust in your services.

Warning: Entering false or misleading information in this section constitutes a FRAUD and is a federal offence.

^ Not for a free service, for a free service a user doesnt have to give you any valid information, all you have done is contorted a law.

I have entered exactly where i live, my address etc and i got refused

OK now i ask YOU how many hosting account you have?

Your plan is great, but I am from India and not able to signup as your host only available in US,Canada,UK can you please give me a chance to host my site with you if yes here is my details

name:arafat
password:
e-mail ID: arafat.hossain@yahoo.com

I just send you a pm

Last edited:
miztiik said:
do you host subdomains or domains with uni.cc address

sorry no we dont host subdomains.

We have our own subdomains you.ulmb.com you.com.net.sc
other then that you must have a real domain such as a .com

ksb said:
I refuse to give such information out on the web secure server or not. Knowing such information is not going to prevent criminal activity. Good offer, but you ask for too much which diverts my trust in your services.

^ Not for a free service, for a free service a user doesnt have to give you any valid information, all you have done is contorted a law.

I agree with you there, who knows who could get hold of your personal information. Just about anybody could intercept you during the signup process and gain access to your personal data. People could also provide acurate information and still commit a criminal offence using your service.

You ask for way too much information in my opinion. I've never come across a free webhost which has asked for so much before.

leannecoady said:
I agree with you there, who knows who could get hold of your personal information. Just about anybody could intercept you during the signup process and gain access to your personal data. People could also provide acurate information and still commit a criminal offence using your service.

You ask for way too much information in my opinion. I've never come across a free webhost which has asked for so much before.

If you dont like it then dont signup.

If you are not doing anything wrong, then you should have nothing to hide.

why would you want so much our info? 5g/500g thats alot, with no ads or posting

wat you get in return? spam ads to my house?

and you don't accept zip files.

that's the majority of my website, and the reason i need so much space!

Reg Web said:
It's too slow when uploading via ftp.

It took me 21 seconds to upload a 94kb file!

We have 100mbit dedicated connection and we are only using about 1mbit.
If its slow, its at your end.

Blimey, wheres there server? In the antartic? Nah, they turned me down, funny because it took about .5 of a second for the NO page to load after it had collected all my personal detials, hmmmm.

Back