• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

50 MB High Speed Free Space

Ahh, Zenithtech.. how interesting

Former owner of Solcities which was up and running for a couple years before I bought it. They screwed everything up before they sold it to me. They said it was a fully functional hosting service. All your software and servers were screwed up and nothing was working. You guys ripped me off.

No it was fully running and everything worked fine, once it was bought out after two months of having it your drive was full and you didnt want to pay for another, you said you were moving to another host or you had re sold it but you never opened the sites again.

FTP - you log on with a generic password and username, then create your own directory to upload into. So, a user who wanted to could trash anything anybody else uploaded. Then, you have to go to the file manager to "import" them.

Doesn't support subdirectories. I could live within the space limitations for my test site, but it requires directories. I can live without a lot of frills on this site, but that's not one of them.

Speed looks fine, but all my graphics are in directories, so it was just loading text - and I was the third user to have a directory.

Apparently, they are putting things in as people complain. FTP went in this evening, for example. Maybe directories tomorrow. :)

I don't think I'll actually use the site. I was going to move it off one of my paid hosts, but there just isn't enough here for more than a splash page.

Back