• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

50 MB High Speed Free Space

the guestbook formail etc you get when logged in.

It's 5MB of space then when you need more users can email us and we will increase it to 10MB and so on.

we could put 50MB on all accounts then idiots will just upload 50MB of warez and junk...this way we can control the accounts and see the high users. allowing people to upload 50MB from day one can result in idiots using it just for the bandwidth.

We can be trusted we are part of an international company with two offices.

Originally posted by spacetowns
How can we co brand when we are using home free?
Are you paying for any of your services? The finances are being handled by the larger company, and therefore you are just giving hosting under a different name. Cobrand. Otherwise, even if you're just paying a fee for the servers, that's reselling.

Last edited:
Hayama-kun whats your problem?

If spaceports was a co branded site it would be powered by another free host who offers that.

spacetowns is powered, created and staffed and all future work thats being done for spacetowns by in house programmers to have our own system rather than homefree is done by the main company. If you got some problem with it then just email sales@zenithtech.com and ask them.

I have no problem at all, just want to get things straight. Watch out for ungrateful users, because there are CGI exploits in HomeFree. We had a case of that about a month ago.

If spaceports was a co branded site it would be powered by another free host who offers that.
Your host is a free host; from what I understand from your post, they are waiving the server and colocation fees for you. It doesn't matter if they normally offer cobranding anyway. I'll just refer to your company as a subdivision of that larger company.

Last edited:
What are you on about??????

>>they are waiving the server and colocation fees for you<<

waiving the fees?

what are you trying to get at ?

Ahh, forget it. You don't even see my point.

servers and finance backed by bigger company yes.
This means that you are running:

1. A cobrand: Zenithtech doesn't have a section for freehosting, so this wouldn't be it, although very close to being one.
2. A subdivision: The company is paying for the fees for the hosting, you are just representing this division.

I don't really feel like arguing anymore as this will just be a large number of Yes/No posts.
[edit]
Yes, and you seem to be scanning through my posts.
[/edit]

Last edited:
Back