• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

50 free

Blizzardconq

50 MB Disk space POP3 server
500 MB Transfer Instant Account Activation
Unlimited Domain Hosted SSI support
10 POP 3 email accounts Autoresponder emails
Email aliases Bandwidth Stats
Unlimited SubDomains Traffic Stats - WebAlizer
1 MySQL databases Advanced Control Panel
$0.00/mo - FREE service Custom ERROR 404 page
Front Page Extensions support Stable Linux with Apache
FTP account Unrestricted Bandwidth
Web Based File Manager 24 hours support
Mailing Lists UPS Power Backup
Perl support PHP support
Url: http://www.50free.com
Hope this one lasts

Service Used Free
Domains 0 999
SubDomains 1 998
Email aliases 1 998
Email boxes 1 9
Mailing list 0 10
FTP accounts 1 9
DataBases 0 10
Traffic (MB) 0.00 500.00
Storage (MB) 0.01 49.99
I also like the control panel. The desgin is like cpanel.

site closed?

I've looked through that site but when I came back, the site was no longer accessible. I wonder if they have closed down. It seems that all CGI files must be CHMOD755. That make me thinks. I wonder if all of my CGI files would work and not give an error 500 page.

funny

That sounds funny. I get a DNS error page every time to access that site. There was no problem days ago. I wonder what is going on.

What a load of crap just got an account uploaded 2 pieces of forum software not one would work all internal server errors FFS :(

It works fine for me. <shrug>
The interface is incomprehensible--then again maybe it's just me.:confused5

Well I just signed up and no problems sofar!!

I am writing a how-to ebook for people new to the internet and want to get their own web site totally free. So because of that I have around 73 free accounts at different host that I am evaluating.

So far on this one they are using sendmail? I know I don't like that (for security reasons). These people are not up-to-date on whats going on I don't think. Along with alot of free host, that is why so many free host sites get hacked.

Yea 73!

But I have worked on every control panel, web editor, FTP setup etc that there is out their. That is why I am helping people get started. This ebook is REALLY for total newbies. It would be to basic for the more advanced web designers, but maybe informational.

So, if you've tried most hosts out there, let me ask you a specific question:

What I'm looking for is a host with a nice site builder that'll allow unlimited pages, navbar, mostly text but I want the back ground to look nice and I might want upload an image or two. Other than that I don't really need much space. No ads to distract. Know of anything that might suit my needs?

Originally posted by Lunch
So, if you've tried most hosts out there, let me ask you a specific question:

What I'm looking for is a host with a nice site builder that'll allow unlimited pages, navbar, mostly text but I want the back ground to look nice and I might want upload an image or two. Other than that I don't really need much space. No ads to distract. Know of anything that might suit my needs?

Well I am not done evaluating yet, so to be fair to all host I will wait until I have given each host a time period to make sure they will be around longer than 6 months and still keep up the same service level.

But to go over your requirements a little more:
  1. A nice site builder that'll allow unlimited pages? You would use your site builder to design your pages. Most site builders insert HTML tags to format your web page. Having unlimited pages has to do more with your space requirement that the amount of pages your allowed to have.
  2. Navbar? Most all host will allow a graphic image map, if you just want you navbar to be text just put it into table cells
  3. A background to look nice? Again most all host give you just a plan white background. If you want an image as a background it is best to design your own or download clip art from the internet.
  4. And upload an image or two? I usually tell people to host images on an image host to save space on a freehost. No sense if wasting space if you don't have to.
    [/list=1]

I have a question, I see you have 4 host already in your sig. How are they treating you so far?

Quite well, and I considered geocities as the solution to my problem. But the confirmation E-Mail never came. <shrug>

Originally posted by CyberSorcerer
I have a question, I see you have 4 host already in your sig. How are they treating you so far? [/B]

What are you talking about man? It's Geocities and Freeweb!

what's the difference?

This is a phenomenom. What is the difference between those who can access and who can't access the site? I'm using IE 5.5, proxy settings on, and accessing from Japan. What about you funshine.:confused5

Back