• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

5 years ago

Could definetly be updated to look more modern.
Currently it seems to compacted an crowded.

The layout/concept is good, IMO it needs more padding and more shades to distinguish elements.

The layout/concept is good, IMO it needs more padding and more shades to distinguish elements.

Agree here. The layout is fine; suits its purpose really well and is in the same vein as many other hosting sites so it seems to be a formula that works.

Adding some shading/padding as suggest between the different plans would just snazz it up that little bit, and make it friendlier on the eyes.

Looks fine in Firefox btw, all main elements of design also loaded perfectly OK with NoScript (and I have all scripts disabled).

Also have to agree with mentook. Since I also have a resolution of 1440x900, everything looks like ants. Sort of.

Its not bad, but a complete re-design might do some good :)

For me its to basic. Simply white with writing. A 5 year running host deserves a new look, if your planning to push for advertising these days.

But it does get the point across, and logo is good.

Its not bad, but a complete re-design might do some good :)

For me its to basic. Simply white with writing. A 5 year running host deserves a new look, if your planning to push for advertising these days.

But it does get the point across, and logo is good.

Mate, just cause a domain is say 5 years old dont mean it has been doing hosting for that many years :).

Anyways outdated design look like site built in 70's :(

So redesign is one possibility.

Back