• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

5 Year Anniversary

I like orange juice, apple juice, and all things nice.

Then you deserve this.

apple.jpg

I wonder who is next on the list? :p

I think the members list has an option to sort by join date. If not, that'd be awful. I haven't been on it in a while, so I don't know. Also, I've gotten my post average up by .03 since I posted this thread.

I have been here for 3 years, but I only have 500+ posts. :(

<-- 7 years+ and only 350+ posts :angel:

Oh, I too have been here before vBulletin; before the FWS.net-own-hosted message board, even. I've been posting since FWS.net was not on "freewebspace.net" and was using cgiforme.com message boards with the green background and all.

I still visit some of the subforums in Paid Hosting, Web Services and Programming, sometimes to ask a question and sometimes to reply to people.

Just saw this thread when I was browsing randomly in General.

I still visit some of the subforums in Paid Hosting, Web Services and Programming, sometimes to ask a question and sometimes to reply to people.

Just saw this thread when I was browsing randomly in General.

Well, most oldbies (maybe, but that's what they said when I was new and asking about custom titles) talked in the General forum a lot.

I'm near my 6th year here.

I think FWS was one of the first forums I joined.

I actually remember where I was and everything the first time I came here: I had a very old Compaq with windows 95 (my dad wasn't exactly well off then (and still isn't, but things have gotten better); 2nd divorces do that) and dial-up set up in my Grandma's kitchen in south Louisiana one summer. I was working on my mad HTML skillz0z0z and building a DragonBall Z web site when I realized I'd need hosting. Which brings me here.

Phrozen used to beat me.

Last edited:
I'm near my 6th year here.

I think FWS was one of the first forums I joined.

I actually remember where I was and everything the first time I came here: I had a very old Compaq with windows 95 (my dad wasn't exactly well off then (and still isn't, but things have gotten better); 2nd divorces do that) and dial-up set up in my Grandma's kitchen in south Louisiana one summer. I was working on my mad HTML skillz0z0z and building a DragonBall Z web site when I realized I'd need hosting. Which brings me here.

Phrozen used to beat me.

Haha I learnt my first HTML on a Compaq running '95. Was yours one of those ones that had a monitor built in too? (like an emac but not pretty).

I learnt HTML in my Social Studies classes in High School rofl. I would look at someone elses other HTML code... copied some of it, saved it and saw what it did. By doing that I effectively learned how HTML works.

Back