• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

5 month review of RubyRingTech

Somnus

Hello everyone,

Last December I signed up with RubyRingTech for a VPS that was an offer from my thread in the requests section.

I am _very_ happy to report in that time, the server has been rock solid. Their customer service is simply outstanding; answering every question I have had, and accepting every request I have made. They have just been absolutely tremendous.

I would _highly_ recommend them to anyone seeking a package. Thank you Anthony and his team for making my transition from my previous host an easy task, stress free, and above all pleasurable.

This has been in all honestly one of the best business decisions I have ever made.

Thank you,

Peter Skinner
Edmonton Tek

What service are you using? Shared, Reseller, Dedi, VPS, Colo?

I am using their VPS service, and it has so much easier than my previous host. What really impresses me is there CS department putting up with all my questions about this or that. They are really helping me understand servers more, and that can only help in the future.

I am using their VPS service, and it has so much easier than my previous host. What really impresses me is there CS department putting up with all my questions about this or that. They are really helping me understand servers more, and that can only help in the future.

I had the opposite experience with them. They provided me a VPS that did not have a functional YUM.. when I opened a ticket about it:

SS-2011-04-14_01.58.37.png

SS-2011-04-14_01.59.46.png

I managed to fix the problem, but definitely a negative for me on customer service. I do have to admit though the VPS does seem to be decent, especially for the price I'm paying.

I had the opposite experience with them. They provided me a VPS that did not have a functional YUM.. when I opened a ticket about it:

SS-2011-04-14_01.58.37.png

SS-2011-04-14_01.59.46.png

I managed to fix the problem, but definitely a negative for me on customer service. I do have to admit though the VPS does seem to be decent, especially for the price I'm paying.

I'm sorry you had to go through that. In my experience, they have been simply fantastic.

Back