• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

$5 domain sold for $350

Jan

Forum Cleaner
NLC
I bought a bunch of domains a couple of years ago with the intention of making sites. I had some of them parked at sedo while I decided what to do with them and got a surprise today to get an email from sedo saying someone had made an offer. With sedo fees taken off, I will get $350 :banana:

Nice! Always is a pretty cool thing to cash in on something unexpectedly. Maybe some of the others will sell now :)

[JSH]John;1097527 said:
That's a nice surprise! Hopefully you do sell it. :D

Signed, sealed and almost delivered. They have the domain, just waiting on the money :)

It is nice to see that other people are earning money from re-selling domains too.

For me it isn't surprising to get such e-mail because I earn 70% of my online income by buying domains and than increasing their ranking (usually by building a site on them and link building) than I resell the domain and the site for much higher than I bought it. I think my biggest sale was around 1,000$ but 350$ is more than enough to bring a smile on my face, especially if I didn't even need to work on the domain.

I usually sell undeveloped domains for 100-200$ so this is a very nice price for an undeveloped domain and you can consider yourself pretty lucky.

That's free money for you, enjoy it. Let us know if you have successfully received the money. :)

Congratulations! The most I've made on a domain is $100 so I find you lucky. What was the domain BTW.

Back