• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

4000 visitor need 500 mb space with cpanel

simpleman

Hello

I have forum about Computer Skills , Poetry , Stories and novels etc.

about 7000 members

i need fast server - 500 mb space and 20 GB BW with cpanel

addon domain 5 parked domain 5

sql support

And i will put your adv on forumhome :angel:

Thanks For Help:wave:

Hi Simpleman.

You can try our starter post2host plan if you dont mind making 7 posts per month in out forum,thos its 5gb traffic.

Hard Disk: 500mb
Bandwidth: 5000mb
MySQL: Unlimited
Email: Unlimited
FTP Account: Unlimited
Cost: 7 posts

20gb Traffic plan is just 8 more posts.
Check it out at HERE

If you dont want to post, maybe we can arrange somthing else, depends on the placement of your advertisment.

Thanks
Fenix :D

Hello simpleman,

With that type of traffic, we are willing to give you whatever you need! Just browse our website at www.afreewebhost.com and choose a package that fits you best. If you don't see a package that fits, contact us in our live chat and we can design one for you!

We have CPanel/Fantastico, unlimited MySQL, FTP, Emails, etc., and our packages range from 100mb/5gb, all the way up to 5gb/50gb! We do not require any of that rediculous forum posting either, spend your time designing, not posting! We do require a small banner ad, but you decide where it is placed, what color it is, and what type of banner it is!

CHeck us out, contact us in live chat if you have any questions!

Good luck!

We have survived the rough world of free hosting for well over a year, and just recently are ordering a brand new Quad-Core Xeon server. It will be fully set up in 11 days (July 23rd), and we are looking for dedicated clients with successful websites to help us fill the space.

Advertising on a forum is very effective, and often pays for the entire income of other free hosting sites. Since you run a forum, we think you could be very effective in generating the income we need to pay for this server. We can work out a plan together, that will work for both of us.

The server comes in a datacenter with a guarantee of 99.999% uptime, and cPanel and MySQL will be installed (along with a whole host of other software you may find helpful as well). I am very flexible when it comes to resources, and I am willing to meet your future needs. This can be a good starting point:

3GB storage
30GB bandwidth
10 parked domains
10 addon domains

In the interest of making the most of the 11 days, I will invite you to recreate your website on one of my existing servers. When the time comes, it will be easier to transfer this website onto our new server and you can be online right away. (This is assuming you don't have your site installed on cPanel already.)

I can also help you create a temporary page using your domain, so you don't lose any visitors, if you don't have a hosting at this time.

And finally, email me to discuss the details regarding our partnership. We can figure out the best plan now, and have it ready. (Email address here.)

I am anxiously awaiting your reply.

Last edited:
Hi ,simpleman

Our Offer
Web Space: 1,000 Mb
Bandwidth: 20,000 Mb
All Features 1,000X (such as mysql , ftp , email , park & add domain , subdomain )
cPanel 11 + Fantastico
Force Ads: Bidvertiser 729*90

If you are interesting ,Please sent PM to me.

We are able to host you free, look at our offer.

Disk Space : 15GB DiskSpace
Monthly Bandwidth/Transfer : Unmetered
MySQL Databases : Unlimited
Sub Domains : Unlimited
FTP Accounts : Unlimited
Email Accounts : Unlimited
E-Mail Lists : Unlimited
PHP 5
PHPMyAdmin
Perl (Cgi-Bin)
Cpanel 11 : Yes
Fantastico De Luxe!