• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

4.5GB Space 90Gig Brandwidth free!

GMail

Well i currenlty have a website and im trying to build a network of websites :)
Of all different sorts! I currenlty have hosting which is EXTREMELY BIGGER than i would ever need on my own... My website is still in the process of being built and will open in the next week or soo...
And i was wondering if anyone has a succfessfull website or has a great idea for one tell me! And ill host you :)

oh ! my god ! I wait you finally! I need free hosting ! If you offer me . please pm, thank you!
I have a suggestion. you can built a forums , and support software down.

Last edited:
I have a suggestion, reviews sites, one for Gaming one for hardware so on...

This is the kind of ideas you are looking for, right??

I run an anime site, When i had membership only downloads i had over 300 members in the first month of the site being up, i removed it though because theres lotsa lazy people who dont want to sign up.

If you could help me out with even HALF of what you offered that would be awesome, i already have a site, and i get quite abit of hits, ill be happy to put a banner up if you would like.

its an anime, hentai and manga site, and sometimes i upload random funny video's wich i find amusing that atracts alot of atention every now and then :p

anyways, if u can help me out lemme know please

Me too, I want to build a site for anime/manga fans to come and chat about the latest news, releases, and offer download for the newest releases in Shoujen Jump and Shounen Sunday that some generous persons scanned and distribute freely, which is legal since it's not licensed.

I have an idea for a big gaming site, including, game music, game pics, game cheats, fan fiction, sprite rips, game genie codes & more. I've already got the main part of it finished up.

If you want a preview of it, pm or email me at

gameuniverse@gmail.com

Last edited:
ichibaka said:
Me too, I want to build a site for anime/manga fans to come and chat about the latest news, releases, and offer download for the newest releases in Shoujen Jump and Shounen Sunday that some generous persons scanned and distribute freely, which is legal since it's not licensed.

Hate to go off topic here, but Shonen Jump is totally licensed.

I really do like the idea of a video game/hardware review site. If it goes through, you've yourself a potential employee right here! :tongue2:

a friend and i are working on a page...its called Xtreme Graphics
its gonna be all bout graphics...photoshop...paint shop pro...3d studio.. flash... etc
we are going to put free tutorials, brushes, etc
we will also put some banners, templates, buttons, etc...i think templates wont be free.. we will see

lot of free stuff...tutorials..

we will also have a forum, to request gfx work and everything u could need for ur webpage...
k thats just a part of the webpage..

btw..if u accept me...would u give me one DB??

thx in advance

i can give you tons of ideas

Hey, i really really realllllly would love for you to host i ran out of room for all my video/audio files to go on my website and this would help me out TONS. i am using 5 different comcast storage spots to use my videos but anyways... you could have a help center, a video site with small bands on it so you can help get the word of there talent out(like im TRYING to do), make an audio site,a picture site, a game site, a learning site, a kids website, a drug site(anti), a site about your life, a site with tons of links on it and i have tons of more ideas e-mail me though and we'll talk jjmitchell89@comcast.net

I have got my own domain..
www.desihitlist.com

I only need 200-300 MB Space
Bandwith 30-40 GB
Please I am srry, I know I am asking for a lot..

but my site is clean, its a radio, to interact ppl, nothing wrong..really clean and nice design aswell.. please let me know!

I wonder just how big is his host and how much he can handle with all these people nagging for 4.5gig of sweet.

Back