• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

35mb Free File Storage Space! No File Size Limit! FTP, Unlimited Bandwidth, 35mb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Daniel
Me. Same thing with hostultra, they say a popup comes up 10 seconds after a person closes the site but thats not true. It happens almost instantly.

do you have a popup killer enabled?

if you have a popup killer you get the popup instantly instead of on exit
this is because popup killers give us little room to work with
its not possible to open a standard window so we use a dialogue window .... (skips the details) .... exit popups wont work

Originally posted by HostUltra

i never downloaded the files off anyones account
there are usually other ways to tell

your blowing smoke up our......

there is no other way of truely telling the only thing you can do is guess that something might be warez by traffic flow patterns, which are highly inaccurate.

Originally posted by EvilComics

your blowing smoke up our......

there is no other way of truely telling the only thing you can do is guess that something might be warez by traffic flow patterns, which are highly inaccurate.

thats not how i tell
i dont guess

i cant tell you how because warezmasters will read it and try to get around my detection

"Please note that any information or material sent to 35mb.com or any of its related sites, services, or e-mail addresses will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending 35mb.com any information or material, you grant 35mb.com an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that 35mb.com is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose."

How nice ;)

i tried downloading and i got a lot of pop ups and a download for a "setup.exe" which i didn't want....

also, when i am just browsing the site, i get a pop up but it closes almost instantly

I saw a site that had some warez on a hostultra free account a couple months ago. How can you be sure if something is warez? There are lots of ways to hide it, which i know a few good ones that work most places...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back