• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

300MB Space/20GB Bandwidth Free cPanel Hosting - PHP, Perl, CGI, and unlimited MySQL

LouisR

Hello,

http://www.SweetServer.net/ is now offering 300MB free cPanel accounts.

You get 20GB bandwidth, and PHP, MySQL, Perl/CGI, and Fantastico. You can view a full list of features here: http://www.sweetserver.net/?id=hosting

In exchange for this hosting we "charge" 10000 credits monthly. You can earn these by displaying text ads on your site, posting in our forums, or getting others to signup for web hosting. You can learn more about our system and how it works here: http://www.sweetserver.net/?id=members

Regards,
Louis
www.SweetServer.net

Did you even read?

You must earn 10000 credits per month in exchange for this hosting.

# How do I get credits? - Post in our forums
# Display our ads on your site
# Send visitors to SweetServer.net
# Pay Us $

Forum Posting
You will earn 1 credits per letter. SPAM will NOT be tolerated.

Adverts
Display advertisements on your website in exchange for credits. Payout is as follows:
468x60: 10 credits
728x90: 20 credits

Send Visitors To SweetServer.net
Tell your friends about our site! In exchange for every sign-up you will get 1000 credits.

Giving Us Ca$h
First off, we'd rather you use the other methods of earning credits. If you really would rather pay us for credits, it's fine. We understand some users need web hosting but don't have any friends, don't have time to post in our forums, or don't want to display adverts on their site. In exchange for $5 you can get 10000 credits. Send an email to support@sweetserver.net for details.

Please visit the forums for more info.

its not recommended by cheese. just like lifelesspeople, when you know lifelesspeople.com dont cheat, why seek another provider that ur not sure if its a scam

wowcheesestick said:
its not recommended by cheese. just like lifelesspeople, when you know lifelesspeople.com dont cheat, why seek another provider that ur not sure if its a scam

:confused4 i wonder cheesestick should all these be allowed in the freehosting forum :shame:

they should have a different forum for this , some post is ok

but this is too much and even lifelesshost is too much but atleast they r reliable :tongue2:

ricky123, 10000 credits is too much? With 20 unique visitors daily, you could earn 10000 credits by the end of the month displaying ads.

wowcheesestick said:

Because some people don't have time to post in forums, or would rather display ads on their site. This host gives you more options than Lifelesspeople. Lifelesspeople is already proven to be good.

Everything new is a risk. Some people want to take risks, others don't.

How can you even have an opinion about it if you've never used it?

how can i not have an opinion about it if i ve never used it.
sure i can from the exp i got from all the hosting providers b4.
they always say they put all the money into upgrading the system= bs
2 months later, the hosting is down.
they made 5000 or more... thats the case. i mean i should be grateful that yall are providing free webhosting plans but for someone, they are cheating on us and i hate it.
yes, i didn say any bs about your hosting im just not recommending it. maybe i never used it, if i used it maybe ill recommend it. there is few ISP under my recommend list and all of them are super relible. thanks.

You must earn 10000 credits per month in exchange for this hosting.

# How do I get credits? - Post in our forums
# Display our ads on your site
# Send visitors to SweetServer.net
# Pay Us $

Forum Posting
You will earn 1 credits per letter. SPAM will NOT be tolerated.

Adverts
Display advertisements on your website in exchange for credits. Payout is as follows:
468x60: 10 credits
728x90: 20 credits

Send Visitors To SweetServer.net
Tell your friends about our site! In exchange for every sign-up you will get 1000 credits.

Giving Us Ca$h
First off, we'd rather you use the other methods of earning credits. If you really would rather pay us for credits, it's fine. We understand some users need web hosting but don't have any friends, don't have time to post in our forums, or don't want to display adverts on their site. In exchange for $5 you can get 10000 credits. Send an email to support@sweetserver.net for details.

that crap is impossible to MAINTAIN

10,000 PER MONTH ?
so someone has to find 120 friends to get hosted for a year ?

wait, maybe we can just put the 468x60 ad on our page 1,000 times
or the 728x90 500 times on a page, yeah, thats the ticket

this offer is almost as terrible as CHEN8 1 meg space with 3 MEG DATA per month offer.

USELESS

this is a BS free offer.

ibfw said:
that crap is impossible to MAINTAIN

10,000 PER MONTH ?
so someone has to find 120 friends to get hosted for a year ?

wait, maybe we can just put the 468x60 ad on our page 1,000 times
or the 728x90 500 times on a page, yeah, thats the ticket

this offer is almost as terrible as CHEN8 1 meg space with 3 MEG DATA per month offer.

USELESS

this is a BS free offer.

lol... 20 visits per day will get you 12000 credits monthly. If you don't have 20 visits daily, why do you even want a website?

LouisR said:
lol... 20 visits per day will get you 12000 credits monthly. If you don't have 20 visits daily, why do you even want a website?

people with 10,000 hits per month don't use FREE HOST

if they, do they are STUPID, why give the ADSENSE / GOOGLE hits to the hoster when the hostee can make money for themself ?

SMH

tmgavin said:
so.. if we earn it by 100% posting, thats 10 000 post per month lol!!

<sarcasm>
Its only above 300 posts per day, SPAMLESS of course

come on, who can't do that ?

</sarcasm>

har har har

ibfw said:
people with 10,000 hits per month don't use FREE HOST

if they, do they are STUPID, why give the ADSENSE / GOOGLE hits to the hoster when the hostee can make money for themself ?

SMH

Urgh, what do you not get? Can't you do simple math? 20 visits per day = 600 hits per month.

10000 posts/month?
I wouldn't do it in a year...

It's 10000 credits per month. You get one credit per letter in your posts. If your posts are actually useful and good (not one-liners) you'll get about 10000 credits for every 20 posts.

<sarcasm>
Its only above 300 posts per day, SPAMLESS of course

come on, who can't do that ?

</sarcasm>

har har har

Dude... it's 20 posts per month. Can't you figure anything out? It seems like you and wowcheesestick just browse the forums looking for flame wars to start.

Oh?

Sorry, you have been banned from our services. Please contact >email< for more info

That's a nice welcome message, especially that it was the first time I visited sweetserver.net :confused4
Well, nevermind, maybe I'll write that e-mail next time I try to visit this site.

Last edited:
knives said:
Oh?

That's a nice welcome message, especially that it was the first time I visited sweetserver.net :confused4
Well, nevermind, maybe I'll write that e-mail next time I try to visit this site.

Yeah, I had to ban almost everything except .com and .net traffic. Tell me your country's extension thingy (like .us, .nl, .de) and i'll unban you. Too many people from asia were not following the TOS.

Do I need to remind you all again, if you are not interested in an offer don't reply.

Jan said:
Do I need to remind you all again, if you are not interested in an offer don't reply.
I'm not sure if it was directed towards me, but I'm interested in offer - I just couldn't get in because of the ban.

Last edited:
Back