• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

300 MB space, 12 Gigs BW, and more... $7.99

DigitalRax

Limited Time Special
300 MB space, 12 Gigs BW, and more... $7.99

300 MB of Storage Space
100 Email/FTP User Accounts
FREE Email Aliases
12,288 MB Data Transfer (12 Gigs)
24 hr. Control Panel
MS Frontpage Ext.
Perl 5 w/CGI-Bin
MySQL Databases
NO Setup Fees
FREE Email Forwarding
FREE 24 hr. FTP Access
FREE Web Site Statistics
FREE PHP4 + Zend
24/7 Emergency Email Support
NO Contracts

Order Today!!! http://www.digitalrax.com
questions? support@digitalrax.com

Hi is0lized,

Since we offer no contracts, we only bill for monthly service. Gives people a chance to try us first.

And if you signup today (2/14/02), we'll throw in an extra 3 gigs of bw allowance (making it 15 gigs total)

Consider it a Valentine present to anyone here at freewebspace.net

Sure Mika,

In some cases, hosting companies will request that you signup for a 3, 6 or 12 month contract by charging in advance for the contract time. While this is not a bad thing (many of our hosting friends do this) we only charge for the month that you use.
You pre-pay at the beginning of each month (with recurring billing) and if you want to leave due to ending a web site, want to move to another hosting company or just because you want, all you have to do is cancel you account with us. Since you pay monthly, you are only obligated to that amount that you paid for that month.
It's a way of keeping things simple and we hope our support will keep you staying.

I use DigitalRax.com and I love it. The service is outstanding they are always willing to help. I would recommend this host over any other on the net, and trust me, you won't be dissapointed.

incase you would like to see my site and how fast the servers are then go here : http://www.ascended-anime.net

Last edited:
and suppose I use mroe than the 12 gigs of data transfer allowed... how is the extra data transfer charged like?

Back