• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

2checkout is a...

Mekhu

My god what a crock this company is. I know I could get my money back but their really my only choice until I get my own merchant account.

I am not sure how the rest of their clients feel, but ever since I signed up nothing has worked...

It took them over 4 days to explain to me how to add custom fields to my forms....which still doesn't work all that great.

Their cgi script sucks...doesn't even work half the time.

Let me know if anyone else is having probs,

Mekhu

What has been the problem? Just custom form fields? What is the cgi script you are referring to?

Well it's a day later and I am not as mad but I still wouldn't recommend this service.

Basically adding form fields is a HUGE hassel...which is ok, just wish they would help me out more.

checkout.pl is the script they gave me... finally got the damn thing outta demo mode, no thanks to them :p

Mekhu

We are using 2checkout.com and so far everything has been fine. We haven't had to contact them yet, but prior to signing up they got back to us rather quickly.
Just figured out the custom headers and footers last night and I really like the way it is. Everything we have used so far has been pretty self explanitory.
There is still some things we need to figure out. I am hoping that we don't run into any of the problems your having. If I can be of any help, let me know.

Back