• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Meksilon

NLC
Does anyone else think it's weird that 24 is set in November 2007? 2008 would have made a little more sense...

Does anyone else think it's weird that 24 is set in November 2007? 2008 would have made a little more sense...

Not really. Its all set on a timeline from the first series, and im sure 2007 was the latest they could extend it for the current season.

Its just like lost being set in 2006.

Here's the thing I don't get about Lost.

WHY IS IT STILL ON THE ----ING AIR?

And just how retarded are the people who watch it?

"Lost" lost many of its followers after season 2, but those people simply do not understand it. Most people watched it expecting it to be a Drama, its not, its Sci-Fi.

The people who watch are are not retarded ;) But the people who don't watch it who used to, are retarded.

Lost was okay for the first season (I even bought the DVD, jeez.), I saw around 5 episodes of the 2nd season, then I got annoyed with the looping storyline. Heroes has gone exactly the same way. All I watch these days is Supernatural, Prison Break, Scrubs, Peep Show. Anything else I watch out of chance or because the rest of TV is lame. I mainly stick to Channel 4, E4 and Dave. :)

I watch;

Lost, Supernatural, Heroes, The Mentalist, Dexter, T:TSCC & 24

I watched Prision break season 1 & 2, but talk about repeating story lines, Prision break season 3 was a fine example :S Gah, put me off for life, not watched it since.

I'm only up to Season 2, Ep 21, my brother did say that is went crap on Season 3 too. He doesn't watch it no more, haha. I only ever watched Season 1 on TV and a few of Season 2, I never kept track of it when it crossed over channel.

Not really. Its all set on a timeline from the first series, and im sure 2007 was the latest they could extend it for the current season.
Well see, here's the thing ... if you follow the dates backwards exactly then you must come to Season 1 taking place in 1995... but I'm told that Super Tuesday had to have taken place in 1996.
I watched Prision break season 1 & 2, but talk about repeating story lines, Prision break season 3 was a fine example :S Gah, put me off for life, not watched it since.
Prison Break S01 was not a perfect season... they stretched it too long. Instead of 22 episodes, it could have been achieved using around 14-16. I'm not saying that it should have been shorter, I'm saying that it didn't have enough story to justify its original length. This was a huge problem with the second season, although (to its merit) it was a very interesting season, and I think of S03 being the best season yet. The fact that it ended after the 13th episode in my opinion was great. It went back to the fundamentals, but this time Michael had to plan his escape from inside. S04 is an example of when a TV series goes horribly, horribly wrong.

24 is not a show I watched on TV originally, the first series I watched was S05 - and the formatting on Foxtel was better (IMO) than the DVD formatting. They wouldn't show any black where ad breaks should be, they would simply "skip" the count-down-clock and go straight to the count-up clock... showing two episodes per week back-to-back. Very enjoyable in this format.

The current series is really not much better than the previous one - they're simply doing the same things over and over to death. Like Jack being stopped while chasing a suspect arrested and then released - that happened in S05 as well, exactly. And top-level staff/cabinet resigning, etc it's been done to death.

I actually quite enjoy Terminator SCC now, I watched about 3 or 4 episodes of the first season, and then loyally followed the second. It doesn't have the best continuity with the films, but it's still much better than T3's continuity.

Ive been a little disapointed with T:TSCC over the last few epps, but other than that, is really good.

Prision break, I have to admit, I wished there was more to season 1, I wished they dragged it out more.

Prison Break only has like 10 episodes left I think and it's the series finale. It will continue this month or next month.

24 was good in seasons 1, 2, 3, and even 4. 5 was okay but going down, 6 was crap, but this (7) is the BEST SEASON YET!!!

Back