• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

20mb Webspace

Status
Not open for further replies.

wcwman18

20MB with every account for file storage. You will have access to your files for as little as 5.95 a month. Files that we accept must be 20MB's or less. Anything above that will not be accepted. More plans will be available soon but for now this is all we have. Sign up below.

<<Removed: Questionable offer>>

Last edited by a moderator:
ok so your offering web hosting for 5.95 a month and you want me to signup with your page being hosted on Tripod. Sounds to me like your trying to get people to pay you 5.95 a month to have you sign up for a tripod account for them. If you hosted the signup page on your own server, it would make me think u actually have a server, oh and put more details like scripting languages, bandwidth, and stuff like that, cuz only warez and file sharing sites need "storage" space on the internet.

Originally posted by rapmaster
ok so your offering web hosting for 5.95 a month and you want me to signup with your page being hosted on Tripod. Sounds to me like your trying to get people to pay you 5.95 a month to have you sign up for a tripod account for them. If you hosted the signup page on your own server, it would make me think u actually have a server, oh and put more details like scripting languages, bandwidth, and stuff like that, cuz only warez and file sharing sites need "storage" space on the internet.
It has wat Tripod offers

20MB Space
1GB Monthly Badnwidth
Long (http://members.tripod.com/YOURUSERNAME/) URL
Slow & Unreliable Servers
Heaps of ads

I think we're pretty good about letting people post offers, but I'm sorry, this one just isn't flying. Offer removed, thread locked. Do not repost it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back