• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

2012 New Web Hosting website

JerrickYeoh

help me review my site

www.exabytes.sg
We are one Singapore Web Hosting Provider.

In the previous , we out that our website are not user friendly because it full with promotion and complicated.
So this time we design it user friendly and guide customer according what they want with their business status toward web hosting.

Any recommendation ?

Looks fine to me.

Looks good but you should try to fit the important things on the top. It seems a little bit complicated still and you have some grammar errors in English.

Like the design..
I guess he's using google trans.. Maybe pay someone to translate the website correct?

I also like the design, it's nice and colorful which is good. The translation looks like a nice feature also.

Looking good.

A friendly design..

Your design color palette is really good, light on the eyes and appealing for me. Navigation is pretty easy and coherent as well. Good job, wishing you the best! :wink2:

Back