• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

200mb space 50gb bandwidth

polieleos7777

I am looking for a host who can provide 200mb(probably won't use more than 50mb but just in case) and 50gb bandwidth. The server or account must have fsockopen and cURL enabled. The site will be a blog. No post to host please. Most ads possible on site is a link at the bottom.

Thank you.

Do you realize how much gb of bandwidth are you requesting?Why do you need that much?
Its impossible to get that from a Free Host.And in paid hosting, it must be expensive.
I run HostFuzz, its a post2host community.Its really small, we just started some days ago. I can help you with the host, but the most i can give you for free its 10 GB bandwidth maybe. Of course I will request a Little banner of our host, it doesnt matter if its at the bottom.
Tell me if you are interested.

Its impossible to think that when you are creating a new website.And if you really get that amount of visitors daily, im sure you could buy a shared account in any host.
Show Proof of daily visitors, and you will have better luck finding hosts.

And of course that if you have a site of that big, you must save that info frequently to see how much has grown the site. And what you are asking for FREE, it has a cost of a little VPS.Maybe that is the reason that your host went offline, they give what they cant. And if its true you get that much visitors, its really strange that you dont have money for paying a host, everybody knows that with a quantity of visitors like that, Adsense its the best option, and you would get that amount of visitors. And there is always a way to show proof of visitors, like Alexa the web information company. But anyway good luck....

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have 10K visitors a day, then you can place google ads on your blog and pay for hosting.

Google Analytics. Don't tell me you don't know about that?

By the way, Google Analytics doesn't require your host to be there to monitor your traffic. As long as it was up before, and you put Google Analytics to work, it'd show for whenever your site has been online.

But then again, since you're that successful, you probably never did try Google Analytics - much less Google Ads.

What type of blog is it? Where is your traffic from? I maybe able to help you with with that in return for a link-back. PM me the traffic breakdown to the best of your knowledge and I will make an offer back in public.

Back