• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

200mb,php,mySQL,script installation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mscdex001

were pretty much a small hosting company which allows us to be dedicated to all of our members. Basicly we offer everythign that a paid host does except you only get 200mb(like your really goign to use more.) If by some chance you need more, you offer that too for a low price. Check us out at... http://host.colloquis.net . If you have any questions, you can chat with us and other members at our forums located at... http://lounge.colloquis.net

I need free hosting, but I do not have a domain name, do you host subdomains? If not I guess I could get one.

And is there a limit on file sizes and types. I have a flash site and I develope flash. I need a place to put a portfolio. Some intros can be quite large.

I also plan to have some content on my site about the games (the Sims, and Tomb Raider).

I would gladly add your banners to my site, as long as you promise not to go bankrupt and be down all the time like most free hosts. If you are all good then I will upgrade to one of your paid hosting options.

Tell me what you think. I really need a reliable host.

TY
10thwonder -U-

Your $5.95 plan and $9.95 plan are exactly the same!

They both have:

-500MB Disk Space
-Unlimited Transfer
-1 FTP Account
-1 Subdomain
-PHP
-Python
-ColdFusion
-mySQL Database
-ASP
-FrontPage

Why would anyone get the $9.95 one???

mscdex101,

I need free hosting, but I do not have a domain name, do you host subdomains? If not I guess I could get one.

And is there a limit on file sizes and types. I have a flash site and I develope flash. I need a place to put a portfolio. Some intros can be quite large.

I also plan to have some content on my site about the games (the Sims, and Tomb Raider).

I would gladly add your banners to my site, as long as you promise not to go bankrupt and be down all the time like most free hosts. If you are all good then I will upgrade to one of your paid hosting options.

Tell me what you think. I really need a reliable host.

TY
10thwonder -U-

mscdex101,

I want to get an actuall top level domain. You will host that?

I am very, very interested in your plan. I have probably been to every host on the net, and yours has exactlt what I need.

How long would it take to set it up?

:classic2: very excited

we would be more then happy to host you. I am currently at work, but i can have your account ready by 6 this afternoon.

Do we have to email you to signup for your service and I think you should either change the price or change the features on the two paid plans you have because they're exactly the same. (at least for me they looked the same:rolleyes: )

I think they meant 1gig space for the 9.95 plan.

Do you know anyone that actually might have a 1 gig site. I would like to visit it.

Originally posted by 10thwonder
I think they meant 1gig space for the 9.95 plan.

Do you know anyone that actually might have a 1 gig site. I would like to visit it.

Sure, there are enough sites like it.

note to admin...

i just wanted to tell whoever is the admin of that server the following:
according to the server info page, you are running IIS 5. i just wanted to tell you that IIS 5 is very vunerable to hackers. in fact, it is the #1 easiest kind of server to hack.i, for one, strongly suggest that you switch to linux. for one, it might better protect your server, and henceforth all your users files, from hackers.

Re: note to admin...

Originally posted by sharkbyte
i just wanted to tell whoever is the admin of that server the following:
according to the server info page, you are running IIS 5. i just wanted to tell you that IIS 5 is very vunerable to hackers. in fact, it is the #1 easiest kind of server to hack.i, for one, strongly suggest that you switch to linux. for one, it might better protect your server, and henceforth all your users files, from hackers.

I agree with this.

Either Linux, or a *BSD variant will be good.

mscdex001,

Does your hosting handle free domains, like redirects? those co.ru type names?

If not let me know, Still Excited about your plan.

I would like to partake in this offer, however, your website is down. Please email me @ Chris_lee[at]msn.com, thank you. I have a uni.cc. Please EMAIL ME.

[edit] I have gotten access to your site, I emailed the register email. Waiting your reply. Thank you. Also, your filemanager doesnt load properly, only blank page. I am only guessing that you are using Invision Power File Manager, by guessing with the url and stuff. Just so you know.[/edit]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back