• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

200 megs/Unmetered - nyTka Hosting

Strikebf

Hey,

nyTka hosting has only one great plan. It features...

# 200MB webspace, bannerless (no ads)
# PHP, Perl, Python
# 1 MySQL database (more if requested)
# Unlimited bandwidth
# FTP access
# Shared Linux box
# Virtual web servers
# Domain hosting or subdomain hosting
# FrontPage support (per request).
# Want more? Ask, and you might receive.

What we mean by "Unmetered bandwidth" is our servers have a limit of 30.8 gigs per day, and we are currently using 0.2 gigs per day.

While we dont watch your bandwidth strictly, we do watch it as we dont want a few hostees hogging all of our resources.

We have a friendly community, and as stated above, if you ask for it, you may just get it.

Our CP is Usermin.

To apply, please send your request to nytkas@gmail.com
We are using this email to filter out spam requests while we set something up on our website.

Please include the following information...

Your username and password (for the CP)
The subdomain you want to have (something.nytka.org... etc)
Why you want this hosting
Any other things you want, but we dont give you.

Regards,
Benjamin Feldman
------------------
nyTka Staff

Last edited:
What we mean by "Unmetered bandwidth" is our servers have a limit of 30.8 gigs per day, and we are currently using 0.2 gigs per day.

Great for websites need high banwidth !!! :devious2:

SV_Ngheo said:

Yup. Thats why I love it!

And I never heard of that host... and it does seem as if we copied... almost word-by-word too. But what I do know is we are currently working on a new design for our site, so the copied one will go.

Thanks for your feedback guys! And ill drop the owner a note about the design... see what he comes up with :)

Okay. We were once part of ProperComfy, and we recently separated, using their design (and words...) until we create a new look.

Hope that answers your question xindigo.

xindigo said:
Yes, it does. Do I have to reapply if I applied on the old layout?
No you don't, you will receive an email if you are accepted.

I have signed up with this host and the impression they are giving me is pretty good.

Fast server
Speedy support (almost instant on the forum)
Good plans.

I hope those ads on their website will let them cover the cost.

Nick

PLEASE!!! To have this hdd replaced as soon as possible just click on the banners (up-right corner) and visit them(no more than 30 secs. and it's totaly free).As this will help us buy a new hard drive.But remember click on these links only if you're interested !!! Thank you for your support, friends.
Im reporting you to google.

Hmm? Why would you do that...? Many sites say "Please click on our banners/ads to help us provide better services to you..." etc. Its not breaking the Google rules. And we're not making them click. We're saying "Please click"

SV_Ngheo said:

Stated in their FAQ:
We will politely ask bandwidth hogs to find another host, but we won't give you a numeric limit. If bandwidth is a huge issue to you, perhaps you should look for a more powerful hosting solution.

Yes, it says that, but what we mean is we dont want someone using all of our bandwidth resources each day. Other wise, we really don't care.

Last edited:
As soon as their admins comes online. I got mine a/c overnight.

Anyway, what does "nyTka" stands for?

Nick

We are back up!

We've been down for a couple of hours because of one of users who thinks webhost is shell host and runs psybnc and deleted his main directory. This caused apache to restart and because there was missing directory it couldn't come up.

Well, for right now, we dont have mail using Usermin... sorry. Ill edit my post...

Not sure what nytka stands for.

Back